Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    It begs the question.......' Who in their right mind would buy it ' ????

Complete waste of money and you can get far better on here for not much more .

Leave a comment:

• ste bed
    replied
    He's sold quite a few of these now at 1st he was saying he wasnt sure if they where real or fake its clear now he's just sticking repo badges in cheap cues. He knows some people will pay more for a fake hunt cue than they will for a chinese jx cue even though their the same cue. £30 for the cue 10 for the badge and then he's selling them between 100 and 150 not bad.

Leave a comment:

• guernseygooner
    replied
    I'm surprised Tony Glover isn't aware of the potential problems he is causing by agreeing to make whatever badge by request

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    To be fair, the advert does say:

"Comes with the added bonus of having a nostalgic & very sort after badge. PLEASE NOTE: SELLING THIS CUE AS MANUFACTURER UNKNOWN."

Still, I wonder if the new owner will sell this cue as a Hunt & O'Byrne cue.
    Exactly he's wrote the description all correctly so he gets no comeback, he's done it purely on someone thinking they have the bargain of he century of which is working a treat as this is the 7th or 8th he's slung on ebay in the last 2 months

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    To be fair, the advert does say:

"Comes with the added bonus of having a nostalgic & very sort after badge. PLEASE NOTE: SELLING THIS CUE AS MANUFACTURER UNKNOWN."

Still, I wonder if the new owner will sell this cue as a Hunt & O'Byrne cue.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    started a topic This fella must be making a few quid.

This fella must be making a few quid.

This seller must be fooling some Mugs out there because he's whipping these cues out like there's no tomorrow, by the looks of it he's had a load of hunt & O'byrne badges made up and he's sticking them on any old cue. Item number 251743610939

Nest time you pay a lot of money for a hunt O'byrne cue just make sure there's proof of authenticity
    Last edited by Leo; 4 December 2014, 01:01 PM.
Working...
X