Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another dodgy badge transplant . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another dodgy badge transplant . .

    Didn't this Lindrum badge always belong on a machine spliced cue ?

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Walter-Lin...item35e8ab91c0

    Doesn't look a good fit to me. .

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • #2
    Definitely on wrong cue, but is this a rare case where the cue you are getting is worth more tho lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Didn't this Lindrum badge always belong on a machine spliced cue ?

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Walter-Lin...item35e8ab91c0

      Doesn't look a good fit to me. .

      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Not sure where you got that info from, the 4137 lindrum cue also came in a hand spliced version and much rarer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Not sure where you got that info from, the 4137 lindrum cue also came in a hand spliced version and much rarer
        It wasn't info, it was a question. see ? ? ?

        .. also it was the badge I was asking about. Did this badge belong on a hand spliced cue ?

        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          It wasn't info, it was a question. see ? ? ?

          .. also it was the badge I was asking about. Did this badge belong on a hand spliced cue ?

          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          A 4137 lindrum badge defiantly goes on a machine and handpliced cue, wether this badge is original to this particular cue couldn't be sure but the hand spliced version is defiantly a very rarer cue

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            A 4137 lindrum badge defiantly goes on a machine and handpliced cue, wether this badge is original to this particular cue couldn't be sure but the hand spliced version is defiantly a very rarer cue
            So the badge on the left ( which is the same as the one I was asking about ), was available on a hand spliced cue ?

            I always thought the right hand badge was the only one used on hand spliced Lindrum 4137 ( '32 ) cues.

            I consider myself educated. .



            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes the cue on the left came as hand spliced too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cool, another bit of info to lock in .

                although, at my age, you lock something in, and something else falls out the other side . .

                Comment

                Working...
                X