Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror finish cue case for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-4-Cue-Ca...item3cfd4e9b20

Fantastic looking case, the pics do not do it justice for sale. One of only 3 made by the seller, it is sturdy, tough and unique with its mirror stainless steal highly polished finish. Always great noticed and always starts a chat when taken out (girls love to check hair and make up with it, lol).
    A chance to own a case that is as rare as unicorn eggs. If you miss a shot, put off opponent by opening the lid of the case to dazzle their eyes by reflecting table lights at them!! Don't think thats against any rules is it???

Originally Posted by justf View Post

Fantastic looking case, the pics do not do it justice for sale. One of only 3 made by the seller, it is sturdy, tough and unique with its mirror stainless steal highly polished finish. Always great noticed and always starts a chat when taken out (girls love to check hair and make up with it, lol).
    A chance to own a case that is as rare as unicorn eggs. If you miss a shot, put off opponent by opening the lid of the case to dazzle their eyes by reflecting table lights at them!! Don't think thats against any rules is it???
    it is actually :biggrin:
    4.3 -Non-striker
    The non-striker shall, when the striker is playing, avoid standing or moving in the line of sight of the striker. He shall sit or stand at a reasonable distance from the table and avoid making any movement or action that may interrupt the concentration of the striker.

sorry :wink:

the case itself is a bit of work isn't it
    but I think would be a nightmare keeping it clean and away from any brick walls - which always seem to be waiting to jump out just outside the snooker hall!
    Last edited by DeanH; 29 June 2015, 01:14 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Lol, fair play, knew i wouldn't get away with that!!!
      That in american and english pool too?? Billiards???lol

Comment

Wonder how heavy that is ?.......would do some damage to the car getting that in and out !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Lol, fair play, knew i wouldn't get away with that!!!
          That in american and english pool too?? Billiards???lol
          World Rules - M.7 Deliberately interfering, by word or action, so as to disrupt an opponent’s play.
          Black Ball - 8b (e) Interfering while an opponent is playing a shot.

US rules - don't know

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            World Rules - M.7 Deliberately interfering, by word or action, so as to disrupt an opponent’s play.
            Black Ball - 8b (e) Interfering while an opponent is playing a shot.

US rules - don't know
            So in World rules you can accidently interfere by word or action, but not so in Blackball ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              So in World rules you can accidently interfere by word or action, but not so in Blackball ?
              hm, "deliberately" is an awkward word in this rule

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Wonder how heavy that is ?.......would do some damage to the car getting that in and out !
                Its same weight as wide 3/4 cj case i have, heavier than normal standard aluminium case. Would do damage to car if bashed against bodywork but any case with end protectors would!lol
                Looks the business if something very different is what you after.

Comment

Jesus my OCD would kick with that; would need cotton gloves just to carry it

Comment

mirror case you say.. a desirable christmas prezy for the taste of a baggy ring piece

Comment

How much did you buy it for? I quite like it but the price has put me off.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                        How much did you buy it for? I quite like it but the price has put me off.
                        Its not mine pottr, its the makers.
                        What kind of price would you think of paying? Just trying to gauge and get him best price.
                        I have two of them, ! piece and a 3/4 one. I have a bit of a cue collection, so have nice bespoke cases for some.
                        The case looks real good, finger marks easily polished off.

Comment

People pay more than £200 for a CJ and this tops a CJ by a long way. The only downside are the brass fittings, they degrade over time.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                            People pay more than £200 for a CJ and this tops a CJ by a long way. The only downside are the brass fittings, they degrade over time.
                            How does a metal case "top" a leather case ??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              How does a metal case "top" a leather case ??
                              A polished stainless steel case tops a leather case by dint of rarity. How many have you seen on your travels? Patchwork leather, common as much, quite chavvy looking sometimes. Polished steel, simple and stunning.

Comment

Working...
                              X