No announcement yet.

Trevor white cue for sale. - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of sidegrain added to the first page.

Comment

thanks andrew. any extensions included?
      btw, is the paypal fee on you?

Comment

No exts. I'll have the PayPal fee just so you feel secure. If you want to pay £450 and arange your own courier that would be good as It always costs more than £50 for me to post uninsured. That maybe be a good option.

Comment

i will pay 500 including the cue and shipping cost to hong kong. what is your paypal account to receive the payment?
          btw, could you also post the picture with all the chevrons on the cue shaft.
          many thanks.

Comment

All the pics are on the first page. Arrows sidegrain etc.

Comment

If you look at the 3rd last pic on the first page that is what you see when you look along the cue.

Comment

thanks andrew. what is your paypal account name to receive the payment?

Comment

You can pay for it on the thread. Give me a min and I'll adjust it.

Comment

That's it done now.

Comment

Payment done. Please arrange shipping accordingly. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by lamnic View Post
                        Payment done. Please arrange shipping accordingly. Thanks.
                        Payment received thanks. The cue will be sent uninsured but will come with tracking details. I would just like to point that bit out so you are aware of the shipping terms. Thanks

Comment

got it. thanks

Comment

Looking at your adress it doesn't have a post code. I will need one to send

Comment

Don't have postcodes in Hong Kong mate, if you have to fill something in just put 5 0's ie 00000

Comment

we dont have postal code in hong kong. can you just put NA?

Comment

Working...
                                X