Best value for money full size snooker table lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best value for money full size snooker table lights

Some basic research lead me here. I'm confused as to which is the right one. What's your choice?

https://www.discount-electrical.co.u...0mm-x-w--305mm

https://www.ledpanelstore.co.uk/led-...nel-6000k.html

I have the office type strip lights ,two of them in 10 feet lengths total 4 x tubes , very bright and no shadows , no difference to what you buy at places like Peradon for 3 times the price

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
      I have the office type strip lights ,two of them in 10 feet lengths total 4 x tubes , very bright and no shadows , no difference to what you buy at places like Peradon for 3 times the price
      Thanks. Any pictures or a link to the product please?

Comment

Comment

Got these two double five foots from somewhere like office world I think ,daylight anti flicker tubes , nice and bright and not expensive .Lots of places have them

Comment

They look superb. Not to mention the table and the room too. How long have you had them for? How long do they generally last for? How many watts? No shadows on the table too which is great.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              They look superb. Not to mention the table and the room too. How long have you had them for? How long do they generally last for? How many watts? No shadows on the table too which is great.
              About five years , and not changed a tube yet ,I’m dreading one going as it will be hard to change them with out walking on the table , will be a step ladder each side and a sturdy plank off wood over the top I think .Not sure on wattage just pretty much standard .natural daylight , it’s nice and bright ,no headaches etc

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

About five years , and not changed a tube yet ,I’m dreading one going as it will be hard to change them with out walking on the table , will be a step ladder each side and a sturdy plank off wood over the top I think .Not sure on wattage just pretty much standard .natural daylight , it’s nice and bright ,no headaches etc
                Thank you.

Comment

I have 3 of these.

https://www.gws-led.co.uk/collection...ed-panel-light

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                    Those will look neat on a snooker table for sure. A little expensive for me though.

Comment

Those will look neat on a snooker table for sure. A little expensive for me though.
                      There cheaper than those in your link?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

There cheaper than those in your link?
                        Will two of those be sufficient for a full size table? I had calculated the price for 3 of those.

Comment

Will two of those be sufficient for a full size table? I had calculated the price for 3 of those.
                          two will do, as the light projects outwards to the ends and sides
                          we have 2x 5ft units
                          as Geoff said once, have them 5ft above the bed and you should have very good coverage.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

two will do, as the light projects outwards to the ends and sides
                            we have 2x 5ft units
                            as Geoff said once, have them 5ft above the bed and you should have very good coverage.

Thank you. I will definitely consider them.

Comment

Ideally 3! Steve Barton has three tables in his club with the same thin LED panel lights, the middle table only has 2 lights above it and it is noticeable dimmer than the other two that have 3 lights above. The more area the light covers the less shadow you have beneath the balls!

Comment

Working...
                              X