Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by audiandy View Post
    Here is a link to have a look at the great case made for me last week by Snooker Warrior also it has my new Mike Wooldridge cue.
    Both great arts of work would recomend both guys.
    I have gone abit over the top with pics but hey who cares??


    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...cue!**/page399
    there is some work gone in to that case mate must have taken 12 hours just on the inside !

    Comment


    • Just thought I'd drop a post and link with my North Wales :-)

      Tsf13.JPGTsf3.JPG

      http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...es%20Case%208/

      hope you like, I certainly do-
      "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

      Comment


      • Nice case that one .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stevie View Post
          Just thought I'd drop a post and link with my North Wales :-)

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12151[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12152[/ATTACH]

          http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...es%20Case%208/

          hope you like, I certainly do-
          as a trainee/part time case maker i now fully appreciate the time/skill/and level of ability it takes to produce a case of that quality !! anybody under the illusion that "it cant be that hard" or "not much case really is it for the money" should have a go and try to make one !!!!!!!!! its the reason he is the best case maker and the standard i hope to oneday get too !!!!!!!!! any way a couple of pics of my own case , flash on camera makes it look brighter than it is, its actually a very deep red

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stevie View Post
            Just thought I'd drop a post and link with my North Wales :-)

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]12151[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12152[/ATTACH]

            http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...es%20Case%208/

            hope you like, I certainly do-
            hey steven did the shine ever fade on the case ? i remember it was over buffed

            Comment


            • Originally posted by crispian jones View Post
              hey steven did the shine ever fade on the case ? i remember it was over buffed
              beautifull case crispian that is !!!!!!!!! i have case envy lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by snooker warrior View Post
                beautifull case crispian that is !!!!!!!!! i have case envy lol
                I remember i tried a new polish on the case and it was so shiny

                Comment


                • Originally posted by crispian jones View Post
                  I remember i tried a new polish on the case and it was so shiny
                  you need to tell me what polish it is !

                  Comment


                  • Alright Cris, no its still looks shinier than my shiny Dr Martens lol, and they are shiny!!!!!!!! hehe What polish was it again? gonna give The Dragon a once over soon......
                    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

                    Comment


                    • my new case has been made by crispian jones and is absolutely awesome, the workmanship is brilliant. i have been using a peradon case which as good as they are, are not in the same league. there is something special about having something that is handmade. the attention to detail is spot on. these cases are worth every penny, a true craftsman

                      P1000672.jpgP1000673.jpg

                      Comment


                      • Thats nice that is, just been admiring that one on www.northwales-cases.co.uk, very nice!
                        "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by louise sheldon View Post
                          my new case has been made by crispian jones and is absolutely awesome, the workmanship is brilliant. i have been using a peradon case which as good as they are, are not in the same league. there is something special about having something that is handmade. the attention to detail is spot on. these cases are worth every penny, a true craftsman

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12202[/ATTACH]
                          An awesome case.
                          Question for you, what is in that green case next to the ball marker?
                          cheers
                          Up the TSF!

                          Comment


                          • hi

                            this i a cush aid that i purchased in the late 1980's used to slide over a cross rest head to enable you to play awkward shots from the cushion with the rest. unfortunately i have not seen these for sale since but they work brilliantly!
                            Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                            An awesome case.
                            Question for you, what is in that green case next to the ball marker?
                            cheers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by louise sheldon View Post
                              hi

                              this i a cush aid that i purchased in the late 1980's used to slide over a cross rest head to enable you to play awkward shots from the cushion with the rest. unfortunately i have not seen these for sale since but they work brilliantly!
                              ah yes, I see that now, it gives a slightly higher and off-set playing position so you can play from over the cushion instead of doing that balancing act with the cross-head rest, cool. Never come across one of those before interesting.
                              Now here's a question for you, I see that you have a Q-rite (as I do) and on a previous thread someone said "what a waste of time, you would never need one, blah, blah", I said "OK fair enough, not used that much but when needed, indespensible"
                              The question is, how often have you used the cush-aid?
                              Up the TSF!

                              Comment


                              • not that often but like q rite when needed it can make the difference between winning and loosing a game

                                Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                                ah yes, I see that now, it gives a slightly higher and off-set playing position so you can play from over the cushion instead of doing that balancing act with the cross-head rest, cool. Never come across one of those before interesting.
                                Now here's a question for you, I see that you have a Q-rite (as I do) and on a previous thread someone said "what a waste of time, you would never need one, blah, blah", I said "OK fair enough, not used that much but when needed, indespensible"
                                The question is, how often have you used the cush-aid?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X