X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished a case for a member

another case for a forum member

Comment

• Nice case snooker warrior. Was wondering how much for a two tone red and cream 1 piece like you have on ebay. Also could you make it to hold 2 cues. ATB Johnny.

Comment

• hi jonny, on another thread snooker warrior has mentioned that he will be unavailable for a week or so, so you wont get a quick reply
        "everything comes to he who waits"
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hopefully my new case will begin to be made when he's back, already looking forward to it
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Cheers Dean. No panic, i can wait.

Comment

• A few pics of my new case as made by snooker warrior i can't recomend his work enough just what i wanted and at a good price.

20121103_144800.jpg20121103_144346.jpg20121103_144411.jpg20121103_144500.jpg20121103_144721.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by machine230677 View Post
                A few pics of my new case as made by snooker warrior i can't recomend his work enough just what i wanted and at a good price.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12332[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12335[/ATTACH]
                cheers for that mate, that was one of them cases that just came together with no problems at all ,, sometimes you get the odd corner on a case that wont stretch or sit neat but this was nice, i must admit it was a beauty when it was done , i am glad your happy with it mate cheers graham

Comment

• after selling this one complete 1 off case 10 years ago i managed to get it back ! Its nothing special but when i seen it for the first time i just fell in love with its design. It was made by Gordon Bain from paisley CUE+CASE MAN. Anyway here it is...the pics dont show just how bright the colors are.

Last edited by warren132; 23 November 2012, 06:22 PM.
                  Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• been using it to stir paint have you lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      been using it to stir paint have you lol
                      Ha Ha thats what i said to Gordon when i seen it ! looks good in the flesh its very hard to get good pics of a case...try in the daylight outside. I is made from fiberglass then painted blue then yellow and red paint splashes then several layers of laquer...looks good and just glad i have got it back !
                      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• Probably my nicest case thus far...

IMG_2668.jpgIMG_2669.jpg
                        Last edited by Guy3103; 4 December 2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Just got this lovely case. made for me by snooker warrior ( graham ). if anybody is in the market for a new case i would highly recommend you get in touch with graham. its a fantastic case, really well made and a top bloke to deal with too. thanks once again grphoto3.JPGphoto2.JPGaham much appreciated. try to get some better pic's up later but struggling with my camera.

Comment

• hi john, glad your happy with it mate cheers graham

Comment

• Very happy with my new Ultimate case by Crispian Jones )

I have another 2 brand new cases waiting for me with my sis' in Vienna... a 1pc slimline GBL case and a John Parris 3/4 unique Ostrich leather case that was originally made for Ali Carter!! Pictures will be uploaded around the end of January
                              Last edited by Guy3103; 24 December 2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• couple of cases i have done

not put many pics on lately been too busy lol

Comment

Working...
                                X