**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
    I have another 2 brand new cases waiting for me with my sis' in Vienna... a 1pc slimline GBL case and a John Parris 3/4 unique Ostrich leather case that was originally made for Ali Carter!! Pictures will be uploaded around the end of January
    Some pic's of my new Parris Case : )

Comment

• and 1 picture of my snooker corner...

Comment

• Lovely collection of cases there Guy .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Lovely collection of cases there Guy .
          Thx mate.. I got a 1pc slimline GBL case in black from STU recently as well. Case is a real beauty and I will sure put up some pictures of it asap.

Comment

• Received this magic case today from Graham (Snooker Warrior). First of all, what an absolute gent of a guy. He originally did not have the colours I wanted (Navy & Light Blue), but sourced them and was more than happy to make it to my design. Graham kept me in the loop throughout and asked for my input where necessary.

When the case arrived, it was packed so well, there was no chance of any damage. To say I am happy with it would be an understatement, I think the quality is superb. The only thing I would change, is to have no name or have it a bit subtler next time - but that was my choice at the time, Graham followed my instruction.

If you are in the maket for a custom case, especially now Crispian has retired, don't hesitate to give Graham a shout.

Just wish I could post pictures directly on here, but here is the link to my photobucket account...

http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/us...Warrior%20Case

Comment

• What a lovely case.
              I have a case by snooker warrior for my pool cue and always get admiring comments wherever I go
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• couple of pics of the case jay. And thanks jay for the review mate . Am glad your happy with it mate
                Last edited by snooker warrior; 15 February 2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Here you go a few pictures of my latest addition....

All I can say is a massive thank to Crispian your craftsmanship and skill is off the highest nature and you have made me a case I will treasure forever!!!

The case is a little tribute to my late Father who got me into playing snooker many years ago..... He was Welsh so that why I got the inside of the case in red, green and white and his initials were JWC. And the other initials are my Mother's.

Thank you so much Crispian, the case is so stunning!!

I wish you all the success in the world with your cue making, and if you cases are anything to go by your cues are going to be bang on and of the highest order!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Iawn 'n glws yn wir, diferu dosbarth coomsey Chwarae Teg blagur ... Nid yw achosion Crispians yn rhagorol, mynd i garu y Gymraeg yw eich ......

Dim ond gobeithio y gall y tîm rygbi Cymreig yn eu gwneud englanders ar y penwythnos i ddod y 6 gwlad yn ôl gartref lle mae'n perthyn.

LMAO.. that never quite translated into what it supposed to say...

Anyways.... Very nice bud, oozes class fairplay cispians cases are top notch

very very nice..

It was supposed to say.....

"Very nice indeed, oozes class coomsey fairplay bud... Crispians cases are outstanding, got to love the welsh ain't you......

Just Hoping the welsh rugby team can do them englanders on the weekend to bring the 6 nations back home where it belongs"...

And it translates into.....

Very nice indeed, oozing class coomsey Fair Play buds ... There are cases Crispians is outstanding, the Welsh are going to love you ......

Just hope that the Welsh rugby team made Englanders to come on the weekend of the 6 countries...

LOL... ha well, knew i shoulda paid more attention in welsh at school...
                    Last edited by cally; 8 March 2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Lmao...... Cheers bro!!

I was always told that you Welshies were born being able to speak fluent Welsh...

Indeed bud, the case is a true work of art, as per the pictures don't really don't the case justice......

Mate, I'm totally split over the rugby..... The best out come for me would be a draw, but I can't see that happening some how!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• you eating something in first bit cally didnt understand a word of it lol

Comment

• been to wales a couple of times go in pub speak english and locals started speaking welsh as if i gen a toss what they were talking about anyway lol

Comment

• went into a Welsh pub asked where the ciggie machine was and the whole place went dead
                            got the packet, walked to the door, said a nice "tara", out the door the talking started again
                            now, I walked into a pub in Scotland...
                            Last edited by DeanH; 8 March 2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                              been to wales a couple of times go in pub speak english and locals started speaking welsh as if i gen a toss what they were talking about anyway lol
                              Not the south wales valleys then jim, nobody speaks the stoopid language around here bud...

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              went into a Welsh pub asked where the ciggie machine was and the whole place went dead
                              got the packet, walked to the door, said a nice "tara", out the door the talking started again
                              now, I walked into a pub in Scotland...
                              Now this might have been in the valleys, i've been in a pub in the valleys and same happened bud.. This is a local pub for local people vibe... them bloody welsh eh...

coomsey, hoping for it not to be a draw bud, we need to beat you good to bring it home or them englanders win on score difference,.. But as long as we beat the english and all that, you know.....

Comment

• does Carmarthan come under "the valleys"?
                                was a laugh though

Comment

Working...
                                X