**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
    He's on Facebook, his name is Graham Hardy, I spoke to him recently, he wasn't taking orders at the time, I'm not sure if that's still the situation or not.
    He a member of TSF but not been on for a while.
    I have one of his early cases for my pool cue and it still gets comments now
    As you say, last time I contacted him he was not taking orders but that may have changed.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
      He's on Facebook, his name is Graham Hardy, I spoke to him recently, he wasn't taking orders at the time, I'm not sure if that's still the situation or not.
      I tried to.contact him on fb also but no avail. I didn't want to pester so I just messaged once and left it. Kinda know how these things go as demand increases

Comment

• Ordered a 3/4 halo case as the end cap on my el cheapo case came off again and split slightly. Hopefully have it for early next week.

Comment

• Few more pics of my Mark Rogers case-

Comment

• That's pretty nice. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
              That's pretty nice. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking
              It worked out at 220, his prices might have gone up as his cases are in demand, he's very busy at the mo. Really nice guy to deal with and very helpful.

Comment

• Long time since I’ve been on here ! Not changed at all in donkeys years lol !!!! It’s a dinosaur of a website the way you have to post pics etc

Comment

• Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
                  Long time since I’ve been on here ! Not changed at all in donkeys years lol !!!! It’s a dinosaur of a website the way you have to post pics etc
                  Dear me you're a difficult guy to get hold of haha. If you're accepting orders do let us know! Been trying to get hold of ya!

Comment

Long time since I’ve been on here ! Not changed at all in donkeys years lol !!!! It’s a dinosaur of a website the way you have to post pics etc

Agree totally, comical ain’t it lol:highly_amused:
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                      Agree totally, comical ain’t it lol:highly_amused:
                      Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money 😎

Comment

Shocking really ! But nothing surprises me with ferret ! It’s all about the money ��
                        So Ferret should run the forum out of the goodness of his heart?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                          So Ferret should run the forum out of the goodness of his heart?
                          Nope not at all ! But keep it up with times yes It’s a dinosaur of a website now

Comment

• 'It's all about the money' sounded like a little dig at Ferret to me........... Yes its getting dated, but so are a lot of Forums, ever since PB change their policies certainly has made it difficult posting pics.

Comment

• Simple thing like uploading photos through tsf forum is shocking and no two ways about it.
                              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                                Simple thing like uploading photos through tsf forum is shocking and no two ways about it.
                                Yes agree, def puts people posting pics for sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X