Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol.

Thanks mate.

I sure he's watching this thread, so he'll of seen your comments.

Comment

• My ebay advert seems to be working anyway.
      Last edited by itx; 26 August 2011, 07:12 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• You still listing this on the bay warning ppl?

You really need to get out more bud ya really do.

WOW.....

Comment

• Yup, I'm still listing it, sad I know, but I don't see why he should get away with it.

Which, thankfully he hasn't, as a few people have contacted me regarding this quality piece of sh!te.

I've supplied them with the info they needed.

Comment

• i see the new id has sold one but he still appears to be selling them, i assume at a better quality.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• There is a company called Longoni which sells very nicely made fibreglass cases for US pool cues and carom cues. They are very well made, strong, yet very light.
              I think the biggest challenge is to spray nice finish and colour on these cases. A one man shop probably cannot do a very good job because of a lack of money to invest in nice equipment. It is like trying to spray paint your car in your own garage.
              Anyway, if you want to buy a cheap case, I would say just buy a metal case and forget about this deal. No point in beating a dead horse.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• ADR, I don' think he's sold any for a while to be honest, even with the new id, that 1 from January was there when I got my wonderful case from him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  There is a company called Longoni which sells very nicely made fibreglass cases for US pool cues and carom cues. They are very well made, strong, yet very light.
                  I have always liked this company's work and have wished that they would expand into snooker cases, i.e. 3/4 and 1pc.
                  They have a very good reputation for superb quality. A tad expensive though.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• The piece of crap I got ended up being expensive as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      I have always liked this company's work and have wished that they would expand into snooker cases, i.e. 3/4 and 1pc.
                      They have a very good reputation for superb quality. A tad expensive though.
                      I think they probably need to make a special mould to produce a particular dimensions in quantity. So, they probably need to be sure before they invest a vast amount of time and money to make snooker cases. There main target seems to be US pool cues and carom cues in Europe at the moment. They do not seem to be interested in the snooker market, at least not just yet.
                      In my opinion, they would do better making snooker cases. Their pool cue cases are fine but they are not selling like hot cakes in the US becasue US pool players like something they can carry on their shoulders rather than something they need to carry around like a briefcase; snooker players are the opposite--we are used to holding our cases by hand rather than putting them on our shoulders; we are used to carry our cases around like a briefcase or a fishing rod for that matter. LOL.
                      I think their cases would also make a good travelling cases for checking your cue in at the airport. A leather case can get scuff and a metal case can get damaged when you check it in--these kind of fibreglass cases seem to be just perfect as it is more durable and sturdy.
                      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 28 August 2011, 06:25 PM.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Of course it is always about investment and return.
                        You are correct about the preferences of US and European players to the shoulder/hand-held type cases.
                        I was thinking that is the US get into snooker (see other thread "Hearn in US") companies like Longoni may start developing other designs.
                        Your thoughts on airport traveloing is very valid and I have always thought that these cases would be better as protecting the cue(s).
                        Cheers
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• And another 1 bites the dust!!!

Comment

• Just like buses...

Comment

• Just leave it mate lol

Comment

• Nope, I'm just glad that people are spotting the ebay ad and are avoiding him.

Comment

Working...
                                X