Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, what can I say, I'm sad!!!!
    Hehehe.

I have named him in one of the other pages.

Comment

Would there be that many stickers available to do this?

Comment

I gave him enough opportunities to resolve this, I told him that I would be posting something on the forums, this is when he decided to start ignoring my emails.

Oh yeah, I forgot, apparently this is when I was blackmailing him.

Yeah, right........

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
          How about you post a link to this thread on his e-bay page so that everyone going there would know that bloke's merchandise is fishy?!!.....
          How can you do that tho ??

Comment

I think it was his way of trying to stop me posting something on here about the whole incident.

Comment

Ian,

I too am a bit shocked at the condition of the case you received. As per my PM earlier, you may still have some re-course with Paypal. Send them the photo's with a covering email outlining all the facts and copies of communications.

I have some stickers somewhere. If I find them you can have them F.O.C. mate as a thank you for warning everybody. Hope that everyone on TSF sees this and steers clear.

Like I said earlier, some of the World Rules lads like these cases, but I've never been convinced of either the strength of the case ends or the overall quality. It's just that they're jazzy fancy pants design and were all the rage a few years ago. Glad I didn't get involved when I was approached to market them...

From what you've been through, hopefully no-one on here will ever darken his door again!

Dave...
              Last edited by snookerpoolman; 26 February 2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I think someone should send him an email to congratulate him on his quality of workmanship and the fan club that has started to amass since I posted this message.

I can't do this because it might classed as harassment, which is another thing he alleged I 'd done.

If someone else would like the opportunity to do this then here's his email address:

mpb31582@hotmail.co.uk

Please feel free to do so.

Comment

Thanks Dave,

I've sent them an email earlier asking them to re-view there decison and asking them how they came to their decision, I've also said that I can provide photos, highlighting the faults with this case.

Comment

Just had a peek through his feedback and apparently in September he bought this....

LADIES SEXY NAUGHTY NURSE OUTFIT RED STOCKINGS INCLUDED (#300395061183

So aswell as making very poor quality cue cases, perhaps he's a cross-dresser as well

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      How can you do that tho ??
                      There are people that post questions on there, right? I suppose someone could just post a link to this thread.

I'm going to e-mail him & provide a link to this thread.
                      Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
                        There are people that post questions on there, right? I suppose someone could just post a link to this thread.

I'm going to e-mail him & provide a link to this thread.
                        Yeah but the question only shows up if he responds and ticks the right box....he could just respond to you direct and no one else sees the question, or could just ignore you altogether

Comment

I'd love to see his face when he sees all these pages and interest in his cases.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Yeah but the question only shows up if he responds and ticks the right box....he could just respond to you direct and no one else sees the question, or could just ignore you altogether
                            Oh! Right, I didn't know that

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                            I'd love to see his face when he sees all these pages and interest in his cases.
                            I've just sent him the e-mail with a link to this thread.

I basically told him he's been the talk of the largest snooker community and that if I were him I'd rather lose a sale and maintain my reputation than get negative publicity that would chase me to the grave!

I do hope he reconsiders his position!
                            Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                            Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

he's got 100% feedback so the ones he sells on there are probably tidy, the problem was not doing the deal through ebay, so you've not got a leg to stand on i'm afraid.

i'd still drive down there and ram it up his arse tho lol

Comment

Sideways!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X