No announcement yet.

cue cases from woods any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cris0000food Where did you get it? Ebay.
    Jaffa Have you seen the Peradon HALO? Like the look of it but no chalk compartment. Could probably add one in myself by cutting out a 2" piece of foam from the end. I've done this before. Just need to make a wee box out of balsa wood.

Comment

yer they do them on ebay the come with all diffrent cues like woods cues and stuff my friend has the case and sold the cue lol they are not to bad cases but i like wright cues cases they look nice but im not sure what case i will get yet lol

Comment

A very solid case and I love the look of it. Just got it from ebay.
        As you say it wont be a problem making a chalk compartment

Comment

hi,
          im looking to buy my 1st handmade cue,can anyone recomend any one good?

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
            Jaffa Who is Robin? I'm after a case for my new ONE piece cue. There doesn't seem to be a lot of choice around for one-piece. I'd like something aluminium with sufficient space for extensions, chalk, chalk pouch, spare tips. The only one I've seen with a chalk compartment is from cue craft. The Reg Wright ones look OK but I don't like leatherette. I find the ends get scuffed very quickly.
            Any ideas please post.

http://www.bandwbilliards.co.uk/case_detail.php?ID=58
            These are VERY good, great catches, lightweight & strong, foam interior alright, LOADS of space for chalk etc etc etc. Some nice original colours too, Meek. By the way, how are you? Long time no speak...
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Hi Keith, yep been a long time. Hope you're well. Just noticed your post by accident as my e-mail notification isn't working. I'm on another thread about cases. You'll see I bought a one piece Peradon Halo recently. Check the thread for my evaluation. Haven't got a cue to put in it yet but have one of Unclevit's C Brand on order. Should have it in a few weeks. I've reverted back to Maple after trying Ash and decided on a one piece. I was never happy with the joint I got on my Mastercraft cue and its left me feeling nervous of jointed cues. Just a phobia really.
              Had a good snooker season. I was a member of The Shandon team which won the Edinburgh Premier league. Don't ask me how but we all seemed to punch above our weight. Can't say my snooker was of the highest standard but I won more frames than I lost. Think my win percentage was 62.5%. I started the season very poorly but improved after taking a couple of lessons from Jim Donnelly at the Q Club in Glasgow. Jim sorted out my cueing and helped me a bit with positional play. Still got a long way to go tho!! Can't wait for next season to start.
              Really nice to hear from you again. I'm heading up the club today as there is a seniors tournament on that I'd like to watch. Take care.

Comment

Its a late reply but yeah bought it off ebay.

Comment

Working...
                X