Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Snooker case leather black for TW cue and extensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crispians cases are really top notch , if you dont want to spend that much and not too concerned if its leather the Peradon halo looks a really nice case for the money .

Comment

The guy who used to make the Cheddar Clasics is still about, I'm aware that he is still making them for another company but I'm afraid I dont know who (maybe someone else can help there). His are the best leather cases I have ever seen and well worth the £200+ that one will cost you.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        you can't buy a good leather case for £130.
        I must disagree...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ather-cue-case

Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post

ah never thought about second hand! - i have a few of crispians cases if thats of any use but they are all 3/4 cases.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

What length are you looking for paul ? i have a few 1 piece slimline cases in stock.

Comment

Wright cues are also doing cases now which look decent. In your price range too.
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

wright site is great. Love those cases. Thanks for posting. Good value for money as well.

Comment

Can you explain what the difference is between baize cases and Crispians that justifies the extra.

Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
                  The cases "boysonthebaize" sell are really well built. However compared to the likes of Crispian's is like comparing a bottle of lambrini with a bottle of asti. There are so far apart. Looks wise you wouldn't tell much difference. But when you have them in your hands there is a world of difference.

I have just bought my third case from "boysonthebaize". This one is for my cue Andy Travis is in the process of making me. That's testament to there quality. If i could afford a case from Crispian however i would choose that. It's all dependant on how much you really want to spend.

Comment

Quality, simple as that

Comment

Originally Posted by paulstreetboy View Post
                      wright site is great. Love those cases. Thanks for posting. Good value for money as well.
                      I feel ignored!

Comment

Why do you feel ignored. I am grateful to all those who have taken an interest in my original thread which has helped me understand so much more about the importance of the case and the meaning of quality and the options to me beofre I purchase. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X