Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are going to buy them, Stu @ Greenbaize is a MUST

Think he's in about 10-15 GBP for 5.

Chessworth Snooker (on Ebay) sell them for about 7 GBP each!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked a mate how that could be, he says "Chessworth Snooker ALWAYS sells his stuff for more than everybody else"

I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS "EVERYBODY ELSE" PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Antz Morrison View Post

I asked a mate how that could be, he says "Chessworth Snooker ALWAYS sells his stuff for more than everybody else"

I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS "EVERYBODY ELSE" PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
      Lol, your last sentence there really cracked me up... naughty, naughty...

But yeah, I find the prices at Stu's fair and he provides good customer service. Thumbs up!!
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        I had them from Stu at Greenbaize .
        Finally emailed STU and asked for Kamui Tan medium, Mike Woolridge, Magic Black and Tailsman Medium tips quote + shipping price to Singapore. Hope its not gonna cost me more than SGD100 for everything otherwise I'm gonna have to eat grass for this month.

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
          Finally emailed STU and asked for Kamui Tan medium, Mike Woolridge, Magic Black and Tailsman Medium tips quote + shipping price to Singapore. Hope its not gonna cost me more than SGD100 for everything otherwise I'm gonna have to eat grass for this month.
          Been there, done that... It's going to be an interesting experiment. But don't be too quick to give up on a tip, except for those that you feel plain wrong. They are all good tips imo, it's about personal preference.

For fellow members not in the know and wondering why x3dnd3x's got to "eat grass", no, he is not trying to get high. To "eat grass" is a literal translation from a local dialect phrase used to describe figuratively an impoverished state of being... for e.g. I've overspent my budget and now have to eat grass till my next payday... Nice one, x3dnd3x...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
            Been there, done that... It's going to be an interesting experiment. But don't be too quick to give up on a tip, except for those that you feel plain wrong. They are all good tips imo, it's about personal preference.

For fellow members not in the know and wondering why x3dnd3x's got to "eat grass", no, he is not trying to get high. To "eat grass" is a literal translation from a local dialect phrase used to describe figuratively an impoverished state of being... for e.g. I've overspent my budget and now have to eat grass till my next payday... Nice one, x3dnd3x...
            I'm unable to view people's country flag icon. I don't know why, it should be my ad block settings. You're also from Singapore?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
              I'm unable to view people's country flag icon. I don't know why, it should be my ad block settings. You're also from Singapore?
              Yup. The flag thingy is a known issue and it is not due to your firewall settings. Wait till it's up, it's actually quite nice.

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                Yup. The flag thingy is a known issue and it is not due to your firewall settings. Wait till it's up, it's actually quite nice.
                No wonder you ask Soggybear and I to open the chat thing. Where do you usually play?

Comment

Working...
                X