your top 3 tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    Thanks for that I'd be interested to know if you do ask him - good nerd fact too lol.
    For sure he can use it yes.
    I will ask him next time we chat.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      I will ask him next time we chat.
      Thanks mate.

Comment

What is it you do yourself that allows you such great insight and makes you feel you can talk down to people on the forum? I know Joe, such a rational well balanced chap.
        What is it i do that allows such great insight? I take close interest in all things cue sports, that's what. Don't forget, this is a small forum, with very limited knowledge and expertise. Vast amounts of great content are available elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
          What is it i do that allows such great insight? I take close interest in all things cue sports, that's what. Don't forget, this is a small forum, with very limited knowledge and expertise. Vast amounts of great content are available elsewhere.
          This doesn't answer the question, or explain why you thought it was ok to patronise somebody for whom English is not their first language.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I've resisted posting in this thread, because I can't count to three....that is, I've only ever knowingly used two types of tip.

1. '80's/90's (still have a box of 9mm...) Blue diamonds.
            2. Buffalo diamond Plus....because they are most like to Blue diamonds.
            3. ....maybe one day, maybe soon, I may use another type of tip?

I made a conscious decision to just get used to Blue diamonds years ago. The nugget used them, so they must work, right? I'm on my forth cue, since then (although the process of settling on the forth has involved trying a number over an extended period), but only on my second choice of tip....and only then because they are rated to be more like an eighties blue diamond, than a blue diamond.

They work. One less thing to worry about.

Comment

and where is that ??
              I mean, Are you talking about a person / web site / organization ?? where exactly is it?
              if you enlighten us with sum info here , then I may go thr and learn Sumthing .

Comment

This doesn't answer the question, or explain why you thought it was ok to patronise somebody for whom English is not their first language.
                It certainly does answer the question: I'm a cue sports nerd, i make it my business to know the industry.

People who just support their mates **** me off, especially when they have no knowledge of the subject matter themselves. He tried to be smart and got spanked - sounds fair enough to me.

Comment

It certainly does answer the question: I'm a cue sports nerd, i make it my business to know the industry.

People who just support their matest **** me off, especially when they have no knowledge of the subject matter themselves. He tried to be smart and goot spanked - sounds fair enough to me.
                  You re not the first one .
                  I just try to get sum info here .
                  you're trying to impress Yourself . This's a wrong way Bud .
                  Stay calm and try to talk Like an adult person.
                  Or at least try to act like one .

Comment

People who just support their mates **** me off, especially when they have no knowledge of the subject matter themselves. He tried to be smart and got spanked - sounds fair enough to me.
                    Don't agree with everything he says but I like this guy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                      Thanks for that I'd be interested to know if you do ask him - good nerd fact too lol.
                      For sure he can use it yes.
                      Higgins been practicing with Frazz, he uses a m/h kamui according to Frazz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by andi mack View Post
                        Yes, that was my point. It's the only thing we agree on regarding laminated / layered tips.

Yeah, layered is to suit the american market, bit like they can't get there is a u in aluminium or the difference between jam and jelly .

My apologies for helping take this off topic Andrew, this will be my last post in this thread regarding the matter.
                        thats the usa to a tee, they think quantity is better than quality , no history of their own so they invent it lol . no reason not to use their own terminology BUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELVES

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                          Higgins been practicing with Frazz, he uses a m/h kamui according to Frazz.
                          Ah nice one Mark, thanks for that bit of info.
                          I thought it was one or the other.
                          ( Hope Frazz give him a good game )

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                            Don't agree with everything he says but I like this guy.
                            I think it's bcuz you've been on the same cue/tip college as our dear friend big shot . It's just too much knowledge,, do'nt worry about it . It's a forum after all .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                              You re not the first one .
                              I just try to get sum info here .
                              you're trying to impress Yourself . This's a wrong way Bud .
                              Stay calm and try to talk Like an adult person.
                              Or at least try to act like one .
                              Talk like an adult person? What part of your post followed that advice, then?

"Belive it Or Not , that guy ( ADR ) has seen more tips in one day then you in your whole life .
                              Perhaps he knows what he talking about ????"

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                                thats the usa to a tee, they think quantity is better than quality , no history of their own so they invent it lol . no reason not to use their own terminology BUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELVES
                                And what about when their terminology is better than ours, more precise and logical? We should just ignore it because it's american? Yeah, that makes sense!

Comment

Working...
                                X