Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Sorry bud but you know it is..

What if he is gay? And? What's that got to do with anything?

Sorry Andrew man, just a **** comment... back on topic...
    do'nt start sumthing u can'nt finish !!

No, your comment is a stupid comment.
    I have'nt insulted that guy , did I ?? . It was a question. an off the topic question ( but i'm not the one who started off the topic posts , u shuld read the thread )
    it was a question and He can answer Yes, or NO.
    I have a right to ask a question.
    Unles you're a bit insecure about yourself ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      dont forget ramon is not in the uk so his comment is prob okay as far as he is concerned
      As sumone who is IN UK , I do expect u undrstand that peaple in UK or elswr ,,, have right to ask a question .
      MR UK !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        what Ramon said is not homophobic, he described a solo act not an act between two men. The worst you can say is it's in poor taste. Laminated( just to keep it on topic)
        No , Not the worst . Just a question.
        An off the topic question , but he is the one who started with off the topic posts . ( u want me to show u the post ?? )
        u know , just yesterday , sumone asked me : Ramon , are u gay ??
        And i said , NO i'm not ( without geting upset ).
        Not so hard to undrstand ,, do'nt u think ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          OK, can we get back on topic please people.
          Okey , Andrew . was a bit off the topic but the guy started with that **** ...
          Sorry about that .
          back to the topic .

Comment

• You don't even realise it but your being insulting right there too..

'Don't start something I can't finish' eh! Don't make me laugh. It's ridiculous, your like a child.

oh dear. What has happened to this place!

Comment

You don't even realise it but your being insulting right there too..

'Don't start something I can't finish' eh! Don't make me laugh. It's ridiculous, your like a child.

oh dear. What has happened to this place!
              Even if that was a insult ( which is not ), he deserved it bcuz he did it to me with his prvs posts . ( again read the thread kid ).
              this is just ur opinion.
              btw, is sumthibg between me an him ,, so do'nt get urself a heart attack. not ur concern .

Comment

• He called me a name so I called him a name... Lol

You do realise how child like that is, right? Kid! Ah, how condescending of you...

You need to reflect some me thinks...

Comment

• last chance to get the thread back on topic or I just delete it. Please folks, let us try to raise the standards!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

He called me a name so I called him a name... Lol
                    You do realise how child like that is, right? Kid! Ah, how condescending of you...

You need to reflect some me thinks...

it's my concern not yours . u gonna have to learn to be a little more mental an not getting upset so soon .
                    ot of respect for ADR , i'm gonna lv it here .

Comment

• Come on lads lets just drop it - no one wins this way.
                      ADR is also being very patient so fair play to him for that he hasnt banned anyone.

Internet handshakes all around, lets move on
                      ( Mikey .... Peacemaker lol )

Comment

• Please people....a forum is a place to share and let everyone benefit on things that we love and experience in life so as to prevent ignorance and duped. Its also a great place to make friends and enjoy the things we share a great passion for.
                        Its always sad to see hurting and insulting posts which grow into cyber enimosity which in turn, could nurture grudges and sworn opposition to anything a guy posts. Even worse is when it escalates to group taunting. We are adults ao please practise tolerance and self evaluation before we hit the keyboard.
                        Want to hear the great experiences and thoughts on different tips so that i could benefit and try them out to select my preferred one.
                        So make peace and love, not war.
                        Thanks and have a great weekend everyone. Cheers

Comment

• Applause required for Winphenom and I please.

Just like the referee gets at a Snooker match after he has asked the crowd to calm down haha

Comment

• Haha....good one mikeyd100. Let the thread carry on with its original and saintly purpose of tips experience.

Comment

• Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
                              Haha....good one mikeyd100. Let the thread carry on with its original and saintly purpose of tips experience.
                              Agreed Sir... it happens from time to time on here, as to be expected with us blokes but there is a limit before the admin will step in and ban - which is never a good thing of course.
                              Have a good day mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                                Come on lads lets just drop it - no one wins this way.
                                ADR is also being very patient so fair play to him for that he hasnt banned anyone.

Internet handshakes all around, lets move on
                                ( Mikey .... Peacemaker lol )
                                Only a handshake? I want to give him a big sloppy kiss, and maybe a quick cuddle.

Handshake indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X