Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CueCraft Cases, How's the quality? Any owners out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you get a replacement lock from deepscrew ? I've been looking on cue craft website but can only find replacement foam not any replacement locks. Let me know when you see this please mate. Cheers, Rob
    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

I emailed them mate and they came back to me very quickly. They had to make a certain product for me to select in the online shop but it didnt take long. Cost £10 i think.

All you need is a rivet gun to fit it.
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
        Ive had a few and they have always been very good.
        yes, that's what I thought too, and I've seen many more this week from friends and club members and they all look pretty good, so I'm trying to find out what went wrong with the seller right now....

Comment

Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
          yes, that's what I thought too, and I've seen many more this week from friends and club members and they all look pretty good, so I'm trying to find out what went wrong with the seller right now....
          now you see i have now decided not to bother trying to help you at all

- firstly because i think you are trying to pull a fast one - why would either myself or cuecraft even be in possession of a damaged case? and i think if it were in that condition when i put the cue in it i would have noticed. but the main reason i am not interested in helping you is that you are a two faced back stabbing judas! see below. you were pretty quick to try and knife me over the weekend there eh. and yes dave sent me all the e-mails.

hi Dave, if you have an account on "thesnookerforum", this is a topic I started asking members for advice and comments...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...he-quality-Any

if you would comment in there exactly as what you told me, then I'm sure it would help warn a fair few members to be more careful when dealing with this guy, last week I was told by the seller that he will contact you guys to chase it up, and then told me he will check his other cases to see if there's problems etc., no updates from him as of yet...
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

He obviously does not know your reputation Andrew or large contact list
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              He obviously does not know your reputation Andrew or large contact list
              well that's just not nice - i would have just given him the money for the case but i would always rather stand up and fight rather than get blackmailed!

the story continues! just for the record this is what he paid for a britannia steel cue with both extensions in a cue craft case delivered to australia.

Amount received:
              £250.00 GBP
              Fee amount:
              -£12.45 GBP
              Net amount:
              £237.55 GBP

this is the last e-mail he sent to dave scott.

Hi Dave thanks for the good advice, I did not say anything that could offend anyone other than just post some pictures and ask people what their experience as owning a cuecraft case as I do not believe a case could come out of the factory with 4 loose rivets, i am still waiting for Andrew's official reply of what he plan to do about it, in one email he suggested that it may be shaken loose on flight, but I replied to say in email that it's not possible unless it's holding something really heavy, but that was in an email...

the forum topic was there to see if anybody also owns a cuecraft case with unfinished rivets, which thankfully none yet, I've seen about 5 of your cases this week and they all have been amazingly solid and well built, and I've seen many more before that, and were all so solid and heavy, not this one of mine though, so in the back of my mind I feel that this is not a genuine product, so i hope I can get to the bottom of this, as the price I paid I could almost have shipped 4 cases from china instead, so will be looking forward to your reply, if I could help by sending more pictures of the case, let me know, which particular part you want to see, thanks again

Comment

now I don't know what is wrong with you Andrew, as a buyer i'm just trying to get to the bottom of this, if you bought a brand new John Parris cue online from a "reputable" seller and finds that it's of inferior quality, who is the first guy you contact to confirm the authenticity?

Now I have not posted anything on public forum to doubt your honestly, rather just gathering comments and user experience to make sure I am getting what I expect to get, with what I paid for, you didn't even have to reply me in this topic, as I never mentioned anywhere where I bought the case from, and I never intend to say...

you quote me a cue with extensions which was £185 delivered, and I wanted to add a case that was £51.95 on your ebay page, you quoted me £250 altogether, now I am just here to buy something, I have no interest in how much profit you are making, I did not beg you to give it to me cheaper, neither did I haggle any sort of price with you, I paid what you asked, so that I get what I expect...

I don't know why you are posting other people's emails and private conversations on a public forum, as I'm not going to post or mention the type of emails you're sending me now, maybe you're just having a bad day, but as a buyer, what did I do wrong?

Comment

it's the back stabbing i don't like. if you want to do things in private, fine. if you want to do them in the open that's fine too, i have nothing to hide. why am i posting them on a forum, well that was your idea.

the first guy you contact is the guy you bought it from, this is the same rule worldwide. contacting the supplier who of course, mystified rings me at 9am on a monday morning wondering what's going on makes me look like a muppet, and is just not how we do things. I would have happily refunded you your money as anyone will tell you, but now i feel you have done your level best to stitch me up i am not sure i should.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    it's the back stabbing i don't like. if you want to do things in private, fine. if you want to do them in the open that's fine too, i have nothing to hide. why am i posting them on a forum, well that was your idea.

the first guy you contact is the guy you bought it from, this is the same rule worldwide. contacting the supplier who of course, mystified rings me at 9am on a monday morning wondering what's going on makes me look like a muppet, and is just not how we do things. I would have happily refunded you your money as anyone will tell you, but now i feel you have done your level best to stitch me up i am not sure i should.
                    And did you contact UncleVit (or whoever sold it) first about his cue?
                    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

eaoin: no need to go off track in this topic, the purpose of the topic was to determine if the quality of the case is normal...

YES, then nothing can be done about it...

NO, then where was the problem?
                      ---> Thailand knock-offs? Then get refund from seller...
                      ---> Quality Control Problems? Then Replace/Refund
                      ---> Damage in Transit - Not properly packaged? Then get refund / replacement from seller
                      ---> Damage in Transit - Damaged by courier? Then seek insurance claim...

that was the sole purpose of this thread and my effort of the gathering of the information, I'm really sorry that it caused more trouble then it really needed to be... My reply to Dave at Cuecraft was plainly due to the shocked WTF moment when I was told the case was not "brand new", maybe due to Dave's quick conclusion, this is just a big misunderstanding, we're dealing with peanuts here and there's no reason to make the problem any bigger than it is...
                      Last edited by lk8; 5 March 2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                        And did you contact UncleVit (or whoever sold it) first about his cue?
                        yes i did, several times. they chose only to respond with it was a badge we had lying around and then to ignore further e-mails.

Comment

yes you were the first guy I contacted, as I contacted you on the 27 Feb 2012, and I didn't contact Cue Craft for more help, with pictures until the 5th Feb 2012, in which in Dave's reply quoted (the case) "does not look brand new", "It would not have left Cue Craft like that"

You said I tried to back stab you and stitch you up, but if you were the buyer, what is your first reaction?

You said you would have happily refunded my money, I find that questionable, as it's been more than a week since I first emailed you regarding the "quality" problem with the case, and 5 days since I've posted the pictures on the forum, although I never named any names, you would have saw the "finish" on the case, in the 7 days and 7 email replies from you, not once have you provided any apology, not once did you mention any kind of compensation, replacement or refund...

If any body on this forum have thought they bought a dodgy John Parris or Trevor White or Mike, I AM SURE the first thing they would have done is to forward some pictures to the cue maker in question, to confirm the authenticity, I have waited 7 days to do the same...

You keep going on about your honestly and reputation, but I'm yet to see any display or class thereof, rather I've been given the run around and made again and again to chase this up, is that the way you do business? Is to try and shift the blame to the customer when the customer didn't do any wrong, by paying the full price quoted by you as the seller? If you feel you're doing me a favour then let me tell you, you're not, I am not interested to know how much you made selling me a cue and case, all I know as a customer is, you quoted, I paid the full price of what you asked right up, money transferred in an instant, and the deal is not being honoured as far as I'm concerned, where is my favour? Who is the one losing out right now?

Comment

i am happy to put all the details on the forum if you like, i don't hide anything i do. - btw aluminium can't rust.

Comment

i am happy to put all the details on the forum if you like, i don't hide anything i do. - btw aluminium can't rust.
                              I don't understand why you're still wasting time arguing with a customer, if I was out to get you as you're trying to make it out to be, I would've attached Dave's email on first instance, which in his words that the case is "not brand new", "It would not have left Cue Craft like that", instead I seeked Dave's advice on what to do... if I was out to get you I would've started this thread with the big title "Problems buying from seller ADR147" so all the new members will see it clearly and it will show up on higher on google search when they search your username...

I don't know if it's standard procedure for you guys doing business in UK to be forwarding customer's email contents to third party, and then posting it online in the public domain, maybe I should also seek the advice of the Privacy Commissioner in UK

Now I have apoligized many times to you already for my knee jerk reaction of the email I wrote to Dave after I was shocked to find out that Dave concluded it was a second hand item, it was an email to seek advice, you were the one that decides to post it online, if there was nothing to hide then I'm sure there won't be any problem with you and Dave in Cue Craft, why make the problem bigger than it is?

I'm not here to say that you are trying to pass off second hand goods as brand new, I truly believe there is a misunderstanding and mess up somewhere, maybe you have mixed up damaged cases and new cases, you have to think back what may have happened, as a full paying customer why should I take the blame? I've already offered a resolution, although the only real offer from you is a mere miniature "goodwill gesture" which I'm sure any one should feel offended by it after all this trouble, if you have nothing to hide, then this is a one off accident, then what's the problem? Since you just told me you can claim it back from Dave anyway, but the longer this drags on, the worst it is for both of us

Comment

nobody likes to be stabbed in the back, you don't buy a suit locally and then complain to hugo boss. you have your money.

Comment

Working...
                                X