New Black Heart layered tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Black Heart layered tip

Never recieved anything, emailed then last week to ask about there smaller tips suitable for snooker and have had no reply!!
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
      Never recieved anything, emailed then last week to ask about there smaller tips suitable for snooker and have had no reply!!
      HI I received my black heart tip but is was for pool size 14 mm i emailed them last night and they told me that they will send me a snooker tip size 9 mm and it will take a couple of weeks on account people are on holidays. hopefully i will get them cheers Leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
        HI I received my black heart tip but is was for pool size 14 mm i emailed them last night and they told me that they will send me a snooker tip size 9 mm and it will take a couple of weeks on account people are on holidays. hopefully i will get them cheers Leonard
        They do seem half baked w.r.t. distribution, given how much these tips retail at.
        Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
          They do seem half baked w.r.t. distribution, given how much these tips retail at.
          HI They sent me a email today and they said they will send them to me regarding snooker tips will let you know when i receive them cheers Leonard

Comment

didn't really rate the one i tried - very like a phoenix tip to look at but i felt it plays hard and feels very lifeless.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X