X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally Posted by lukeh147 View Post
    No i didn't take much notice until i put the cue in the case... i was like HRMMM then my mate goes oh it be ok when you close it because it will compress..... lol NOPE! bent cue! and yes my cue is fixed
    Lol be interested to see their reply if they admit they've had problems, glad your cues no longer banana shaped =) i might not risk it now, cheers mate...

Leave a comment:

• lukeh147
    replied
    No i didn't take much notice until i put the cue in the case... i was like HRMMM then my mate goes oh it be ok when you close it because it will compress..... lol NOPE! bent cue! and yes my cue is fixed

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mick Dundee View Post
    I've got a leather one piece case
    No problems with that except for a pin missing on one of the hinges
    But it is 10 years old so no complaints
    Would be happy with that myself, does water get in the case if the rains heavy?

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
    How much do they sell for
    Not sure still have to enquire about the price, will find out today hopefully
    Originally Posted by lukeh147 View Post
    Ive used mastercue cases before... The 3/4 and 1pc case... The 3/4 bent my parris cue :\ they look good on the outside and hold up but you have to be lucky to get a straight case... most of cases ive seen have a slight bend....
    That doesn't sound good at all, did you notice a bend as soon as you got it? Was your cue fixable? Will def pull them up on it see what they say...

Leave a comment:

• lukeh147
    replied
    Ive used mastercue cases before... The 3/4 and 1pc case... The 3/4 bent my parris cue :\ they look good on the outside and hold up but you have to be lucky to get a straight case... most of cases ive seen have a slight bend....

Leave a comment:

• prince07799
    replied
    How much do they sell for

Leave a comment:

• Mick Dundee
    replied
    Mastercue cases good quality?

I've got a leather one piece case
    No problems with that except for a pin missing on one of the hinges
    But it is 10 years old so no complaints

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    started a topic Mastercue cases good quality?

Mastercue cases good quality?

Thinking of ordering a leatherette 3/4 case from mastercue, anyone have any experience with their products? I know they're from Thailand, but their cues get good reviews from players I know who use them...
Working...
X