Mastercue cases good quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercue cases good quality?

Thinking of ordering a leatherette 3/4 case from mastercue, anyone have any experience with their products? I know they're from Thailand, but their cues get good reviews from players I know who use them...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

I've got a leather one piece case
    No problems with that except for a pin missing on one of the hinges
    But it is 10 years old so no complaints

Comment

How much do they sell for

Comment

Ive used mastercue cases before... The 3/4 and 1pc case... The 3/4 bent my parris cue :\ they look good on the outside and hold up but you have to be lucky to get a straight case... most of cases ive seen have a slight bend....

Comment

Originally Posted by Mick Dundee View Post
          I've got a leather one piece case
          No problems with that except for a pin missing on one of the hinges
          But it is 10 years old so no complaints
          Would be happy with that myself, does water get in the case if the rains heavy?

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
          How much do they sell for
          Not sure still have to enquire about the price, will find out today hopefully
          Originally Posted by lukeh147 View Post
          Ive used mastercue cases before... The 3/4 and 1pc case... The 3/4 bent my parris cue :\ they look good on the outside and hold up but you have to be lucky to get a straight case... most of cases ive seen have a slight bend....
          That doesn't sound good at all, did you notice a bend as soon as you got it? Was your cue fixable? Will def pull them up on it see what they say...

Comment

No i didn't take much notice until i put the cue in the case... i was like HRMMM then my mate goes oh it be ok when you close it because it will compress..... lol NOPE! bent cue! and yes my cue is fixed

Comment

Originally Posted by lukeh147 View Post
              No i didn't take much notice until i put the cue in the case... i was like HRMMM then my mate goes oh it be ok when you close it because it will compress..... lol NOPE! bent cue! and yes my cue is fixed
              Lol be interested to see their reply if they admit they've had problems, glad your cues no longer banana shaped =) i might not risk it now, cheers mate...

Comment

haha thanks, im not saying ALL their cases are like that.. You might get lucky!!!

Comment

I bought 1pc leatherette case from mastercue and it was good with high quality. Do speak to Ukrit about it.

Comment

I've tried without sucess chanzk, does he take long to reply to emails? Maybe very busy...

Comment

He is always busy but he will respond as soon as he can

Comment

What's the difference between a leatherette case and leather? As going by mastercue 3/4 cases they're both made by leather unless it's a typo..?

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                          What's the difference between a leatherette case and leather? As going by mastercue 3/4 cases they're both made by leather unless it's a typo..?
                          Leatherette is man made i believe

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                            I've tried without sucess chanzk, does he take long to reply to emails? Maybe very busy...
                            Ukrit is in Thailand thus its Saturday already. Sometimes he'll reply even on weekends. Had a pleasant deal with him though. He replied to my emails quite promptly.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Leatherette is man made i believe
                              Cheers mate, just thought the leatherette style was fake, going by the ebay specials...

Comment

Working...
                              X