Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

What is difference between the Kamui beige tip and Kamui black tip? Is the Kamui black tip a lot harder?

Thank you guys .

The beige is slightly harder than the black .

Comment

Thank you Hotpot, I will go with the beige tip .

Comment

M H black is plenty firm enough .

Comment

From personal experience i have to say Elkmaster. I have tried kamui MH M BLACK AND BEIGE tips and all of them are going rock hard after 1 week and some of them just cracks on the edges.Also very expensive. Recently i bought few titan tips but they even more harder than kamui and talisman but it is personal choice i believe.

Comment

Thank you for your help advice , I should have joined this form years ago everyone is very helpful supportive towards each other .

Comment

I think that the best tips are Kamui pool Tips. I am now using Kamui Beige Hard tip and it is really good. Nice amount of spin, holds the chalk well and it hits the ball great. Kamui Black Super Soft tip is also a great tip
              You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I have heard that they are good tips, I have ordered a Kamui beige Medium/Hard tip . I hope this tip plays better than an elk.

Comment

It does play much better. But you will need some time to get used to it. LAyered tips are more consistent. Sometimes, they tend to become really hard, but if you buy this thing you can repair it easy. http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/theprosho...t&pid=TOOL0002
                  You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Evening guys, how much does a Kamui tip cost in general please?
                    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

£ 10 ..

Comment

For a 100 % guaranteed genuine one in the UK, they are £12 each from Stu Green.

Lots of fakes going around so buyer beware.

Comment

£ 10 from Dave Coutts.

Comment

I bought a MH from Dave Coutts last year and got sent a M. When I phoned to ask why I'd been sent a M instead of a MH I was told they only sold Medium and hadn't heard of MH despite advertising MH.

Comment

I bought Kamui beige 11mm tip today for £8.50 on eBay. That's what I'm worried about how can you tell if they fake or not?

Thank you for the advice and the link vucko117 .

Comment

Working...
                              X