No announcement yet.

Aramith replacement red ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried contacting Aramith direct (Saluc parent company).
    Also John Parrott website, they may have loose ones lying around?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Have you tried contacting Aramith direct (Saluc parent company).
      Also John Parrott website, they may have loose ones lying around?
      I'm not going to bother replacing the red now as I'm going half's on a new set of 1G's, just need to find a good price, don't want to pay more than £150.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
        I'm not going to bother replacing the red now as I'm going half's on a new set of 1G's, just need to find a good price, don't want to pay more than £150.
        fair enough ... don't forget that 1G's are simply TC's guaranteed to 1g difference across the set ... so keep your TC's as you can use them as spares in case anything happens to a 1G ball ...

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          Your better off just buying ordinary TC's caz. 1G is just marketing hype (and a nice case ) 3 people in my club have normal one's which i weighed for them, and all are same weight as each other anyway lol
          Seen them as low as £105 brand new on the bay

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
            Would it make a noticable difference? I suppose it could upset position slightly...
            Yes it will make a difference , you will find that you can screw back miles but will struggle to follow through .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Yes it will make a difference , you will find that you can screw back miles but will struggle to follow through .
              Your quite right hot pot I would tell the difference straitness away.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Your better off just buying ordinary TC's caz. 1G is just marketing hype (and a nice case ) 3 people in my club have normal one's which i weighed for them, and all are same weight as each other anyway lol
                Seen them as low as £105 brand new on the bay
                Again I think your right about the balls, I have had two set's and there is very little between the balls certainly not enough to make and noticeable different when play on a club table, the cloth, cushions and the roll would have far greater impact from shot to shot LOL.

Comment

Cant stand heavy whites and light ones can be frustrating aswell . Playing a match this week and the brown was on the spot and the white a few inches to the left of the blue spot and around a foot down . Tried to pot the brown and stun off bottom , and side cush back up for the reds . I ended up pulling the white into the side cush . I pointed out to the away team that it was way lighter than the rest of the balls but i dont think they could grasp it .

Comment

As others have mentioned, just get a nice standard set of TCs (not the 1g) and you will have plenty of spares to go round
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi Guys
                      I have a couple of spare boxed sets of Belgian Tournament balls ,if anyone is interested.........

Comment

Aramith replacement red ball

Pm sent Ossie

Comment

Are they new sets ossie? If they are i'll be interested in a set. That's if they haven't gone already.

Comment

No my friend not brand new .... came with the tables i bought .... still got your two tables in storage... no rush... how are things going.... lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
                              No my friend not brand new .... came with the tables i bought .... still got your two tables in storage... no rush... how are things going.... lol
                              Things are on hold now for the Christmas, then the search begins in earnest in January, I hope you can wait that long

Comment

Working...
                              X