Pro-granite tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
    You can order from Greenbaize, I'm Singapore too where you usually play? Can meet up for some game ya�� thanks.
    I play usually in toa payoh or yishun (that is where I stay)...
    Do you have any titan tips for sale?
    Would love to try one.

Comment

Received the Pro Granite, no chance to try it......
      I destroyed the tip !!!!!!!
      Reason is ... tip is 10mm & my ferrule is 10mm....
      I can't even place it nicely onto the ferrule end up ~~~~~~ the tip was damaged.
      Is there a 11mm or more ?

Comment

When fitting tips exact like this you need glue that gives you a little more work time, don't think they come in anything but 10mm?
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Just put one on the cue as I got some from Stu@greenbaize with my last order (very nice man to deal with too).
          I like the tip very much, holds chalk well and great grip.
          @kadobao: wrap a piece of tape around the ferrule slighty hanging over the edge of the ferrule 2mm or so. a dash of superglue gel and use the tape as a guide - it will hold the tip centered, press down for 10 seconds and done. if the tip is slightly bigger then first do a few wraps up to but not over the edge over the ferrule, then another single wrap for a guide to keep it centered.

Comment

tons of unwanted throw from a tip.. ??

Comment

Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
              Stu is a top bloke and helpful but for me, this was one of the worst tips I ever fitted, topped only by that Aurora laminate. Tons of unwanted throw on these things. It's a rock. 4/10.
              Thats exactly how i found the far too grippy , too much pull n throw on the cue ball

Comment

I bought some ages ago but when I did finally decide to try one of them out I found that they were not 10mm as described, the closest was 9.7mm I think from memory, my ferule is 10mm so they weren't any use to me. found them again recently and will be sending them to another forum member instead.
                :snooker:

Comment

tried them ages ago now back on elks or a good BD if i find one

Comment

Working...
                  X