Cue cleaning cloths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
    Dont use microfiber cloth as this tends to dry out the wood to much. Go for the good old bar towel.
    I'd be interested to know why this would happen?

Are microfibre cloths more abrasive?

Comment

No but the very small fibers remove all the grease from the wood not just from the surface. You should not use them with plain wood surfaces.

Comment

An Aurora cue cloth. Has one silky shiny side that gets it smooth and nice a nice suede side for, erm, I don't know... Hahaha, it gets the cue smooth so I don't really care haha :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I have used a bar towel for decades now and I just dampen one end. It doesn't fit in my case but I can tie it around the handle when I travel to tournaments. No problem at all and it does a good job as they are made from cotton towel material. Just have to wash them every once in a while.

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            An Aurora cue cloth. Has one silky shiny side that gets it smooth and nice a nice suede side for, erm, I don't know... Hahaha, it gets the cue smooth so I don't really care haha :snooker:
            I also have an Aurora cue cloth(don't know where it's made). It works great . It's large enough that I cut it in half and it rolls up real tight so that it fits in my case. Would recommend it.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3103769180...84.m1497.l2648

Try some of this , pretty expensive i know but its really good . My hands sweat terrible so much that i dread playing when its humid , tried everything from talc , slyde rite , damp n dry cloth n a glove which is great the others just give me temporary relief . Bough this powder and it arrived this morning , my hands were clammy when i put iton and it dried them up immediately they also felt silky smooth .

Comment

Hotpot - I see that they also send a sample of their foundations - that was lucky for you wasn't it as you were running out
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  Hotpot - I see that they also send a sample of their foundations - that was lucky for you wasn't it as you were running out
                  Lol muck .

Comment

Working...
                  X