X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
    They are excellent for pool I always used MW tips but these are great for pool and snooker
    It'll be on my snooker cue but ill be trying the Adr tip on the pool table tomorrow night, I've got high expectations with how good they are for snooker. Still using diamond plus for pool and love them, I'll be re-tipping soon though so may well switch

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
    They are excellent for pool I always used MW tips but these are great for pool and snooker
    i honestly don't know of a better tip.

Leave a comment:

• renzie67
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    i have a few softer and a few harder on order also. but for me the medium is perfect.
    Obviously some people want harder or softer versions but I think harder won't hold the chalk quite aswell and possibly won't bite the cue ball and softer will mushroom and need more regular re-shaping so won't last as long. Can't see the need for anything other than the current medium myself. Suppose a soft version may be slightly better for pool but haven't tried the medium for pool yet, they could be perfect for pool also

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    i have a few softer and a few harder on order also. but for me the medium is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Every time I play the tip feels better and better! Can't beat them imo

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by TornadoTed View Post
    I have been using Talisman Soft for years but I don't know if it was a dodgy batch or the quality has gone down but I ended up throwing away quite a few of the last lot before finding an ok one.

Anyway I am interested in trying on the ADR147 laminated tips, how would they compare in hardness to a Talisman Soft?
    Hardness wise id say fairly similar to Talisman soft, but you get much better grip and chalk retention with the Adr147 tips and don't get the awful ping/wooden click sound you do with Talisman

Leave a comment:

• tommo146
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    plus they cap what you can charge for the postage sometimes to less than it actually costs to send!
    Any chance of a free sample to see if they are any good

Leave a comment:

• jay686
    replied
    Just played with a newly fitted ADR tip.

Very impressed. Feels hard to the touch,but it doesn't play that way at all.Very nice crisp feel. No ping.

What I think is good is that there seems to be virtually no bedding in needed.

Leave a comment:

• TornadoTed
    replied
    I have been using Talisman Soft for years but I don't know if it was a dodgy batch or the quality has gone down but I ended up throwing away quite a few of the last lot before finding an ok one.

Anyway I am interested in trying on the ADR147 laminated tips, how would they compare in hardness to a Talisman Soft?

Leave a comment:

• emerald gem
    replied
    Payment sent for 2 of these tips.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by rightoncue89 View Post
    and they now take money from the postage aswell!!
    plus they cap what you can charge for the postage sometimes to less than it actually costs to send!

Leave a comment:

• rightoncue89
    replied
    New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

and they now take money from the postage aswell!!

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Thinslice View Post
    hi tips have had a good reveiw,but no one has said what they cost ,anybody ? thanks.
    going to be on ebay shortly at £6 each but of course ebay fees kill us!

Leave a comment:

• Thinslice
    replied
    hi tips have had a good reveiw,but no one has said what they cost ,anybody ? thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X