X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    Got mine yesterday, not a fan of laminate tips in general but was doing a cue up for my dad who is.
    Was easy to fit and looks great, more importantly feels amazing, so much so I bit my MW tip off in a Ronnie stylie and stuck one on my own cue.
    Have to say I've always been a bit of a tip trollop and usually end up reverting back to supertips, but think I'll try and stay faithful this time.
    Well done Andy!
    getting a decent following already, packaging etc should be ready this week.

Leave a comment:

• culraven
    replied
    Got mine yesterday, not a fan of laminate tips in general but was doing a cue up for my dad who is.
    Was easy to fit and looks great, more importantly feels amazing, so much so I bit my MW tip off in a Ronnie stylie and stuck one on my own cue.
    Have to say I've always been a bit of a tip trollop and usually end up reverting back to supertips, but think I'll try and stay faithful this time.
    Well done Andy!

Leave a comment:

• G30 MC
    replied
    They are not available at the moment, He did tell me if there was a big enough demand he would look into getting them in a Soft version. I used Talisman Pro Soft's before and these feel very similar:snooker:

Leave a comment:

• The Stig
    replied
    Do these come in a soft version ? Im currently using a phoenix soft laminated tip, if I can get one that feels similar I'll probably give them a go.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Cheers Dave, and ADR, I did like that Omin tip , but it was pingy as you said.
    always the difficult thing to get used to the different sound.

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Cheers Dave, and ADR, I did like that Omin tip , but it was pingy as you said.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    I don't know if anyone has reported on this but what's the sound of the hit like, I had an Omin red tip on once ,quite like the tip but it sounded horrible.
    O'min red definitely have a ping sound, Talisman pro sound like your hitting the cue ball directly with the wood of the cue, the Adr147 tips don't sound much different to a firm elk, no weird or horrible sounds from them just a clean strike

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    I don't know if anyone has reported on this but what's the sound of the hit like, I had an Omin red tip on once ,quite like the tip but it sounded horrible.
    the o'min reds are made by tony jones and have a bit of a ping to them, these make a duller noise.

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G30 MC
    replied
    Not long back from trying on of ADR's tip's. And i have to say i am very impressed. Very easy to cut and shape, Hold the chalk very well. That's me using Green Master Chalk. Which if much finer than Green Triangle. All in all ADR has raised the game for laminated tip's. Well done Andrew.:snooker:

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
    cheers for that fella. nice to be a bit different from the norm i suppose but seems to me like a waste of money when the top gets sanded and the name will be removed anyway.
    Looks cool though and makes identifying them easy if you have a lot of different tips stored together

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    cheers for that fella. nice to be a bit different from the norm i suppose but seems to me like a waste of money when the top gets sanded and the name will be removed anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
    Was the tip fitted up side down or was it supposed to be fitted with the letters facing up ward ? just a thought .
    Letters are supposed to face up mate, the underside has glue written on it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
    ADR 147 Is on the top of the tip buddie, Glue at the bottom:snooker:
    cheers George.

Leave a comment:

• G30 MC
    replied
    ADR 147 Is on the top of the tip buddie, Glue at the bottom:snooker: