No announcement yet.

Grand Cue tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to try these out, been a bit less than impressed with elks so far.

Comment

Anyone who ha sused these Grand tips recently? Stu at Green Baize is selling them and has high praises on thelm according to a teammate.
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I'm using one now at the moment as recommended by Stu, (i keep asking for a Wooldridge but he won't sell me one lol) i can't remember if i got a soft or a medium, but it's quite hard and never lost it's shape yet, very nice tip

Comment

I got 5 of the mediums yesterday i played five frames with it at full height,it plays well buts sounds odd every other time ,i have it well sanded down very low now,il report back after the next session,at the moment i like them more than blue d's and elks.

Comment

Ok after round two with the grand tip medium i can safely say the best pressed tip out there at the moment,i sanded down 50% of the tip and played 10 frames with a mate yesterday,doesnt miss cue or loose shape isnt too hard ,i find it a little harder than an elk but i think elks are too soft anyway,tips i have tried in thye past are mw super tip,blue diamond,elk master,elk master pro,phoenix medium red,phoenix black,adr 147,buffalo diamond,
            I dont think i would buy the soft buts thats up to the player,id like to try the hard tip in UK 8 ball pool.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback folks!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

What's the cost of the these Grand Cue tips?

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                  What's the cost of the these Grand Cue tips?
                  6 tips for a fiver delivered
                  http://www.greenbaize.com/tips/

Comment

heard so many good things about them I have ordered some, well several hundred boxes actually! - the TSF price will be £15 a box of 50 delivered in the uk. Well until the pound crashes so much they have to go up!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      heard so many good things about them I have ordered some, well several hundred boxes actually! - the TSF price will be £15 a box of 50 delivered in the uk. Well until the pound crashes so much they have to go up!
                      11 Or 10mm ??

they bite the CB very well and more consistent Compared to Elk.

If u got them in 11 mm and If international shipping possible.
                      I'll take a box of 50 (Soft / Or medium).
                      My brother and few other players are looking for those .

Comment

Can any one compare these with Elk Pro tips ?
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

If you ship to France Andrew, I'd be interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            Bloody hell thats a bargain, if I didn't like my TSF tip so much I would have a punt on these.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

had some bad luck with tips lately. Iv been avoiding elks cos dont get the time needed to knock them in. So, tried the talisman soft and after a couple of sessions the top half came off. Then tried an elk pro just to see what all the fuss was about and it just disintegrated after an hour or so. Got a titan on now and it feels pretty good but i have to keep taking the sides off and its down to almost nothing now. (only put it on on Sunday) So getting some pro granites delivered in the next day or so. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

What you doing to your tips

Never heard of an elk pro or elk ever do that .

Found the pro granite far too hard for my liking .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X