Grand Cue tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    Don't know how they compare, but a hard Grand tip is like a rock glued to the end of your cue. Medium Grand is the forward.
    Ah ok. Will look into it. Cheers.

Comment

• Even the soft is still fairly hard, which is what I'm using.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        Let us know Jason what they are like, as i also been told the Soft version are quite good.

Gaz.
        Who makes The Grand Cue Tip ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
          Who makes The Grand Cue Tip ?
          the company is called grand. who actually makes them is hard to be sure - nobody explains how businesses over there work exactly.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• What country are they made in ?

Comment

What country are they made in ?
              they are made in china.

Comment

• Ok thanks I'm going to try one soon a soft ..has all the tips I tried seem very hard and I can't get any feel for the shot and not much screw ....I have had a 25 yrs break but I played for 15 yrs every night for about 5 hours ...it's like learning again ..timing and feel for the shot very difficult ..I have made a number of century breaks when I was younger but at the moment my best is 30 lol

Comment

• even the soft are not that soft but they are good tips.

Comment

• I give them a go ...I using a blue diamond plus at the moment ..but it's a bit too hard for me ...in the old days they were soft and you had to play gem in

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      they are made in china.
                      Isn't everything?

Comment

• Yes the old Blue Diamonds were the best in the 80s....I not played for 25 yrs and just put a Blue Dimond on it was rock hard ...then tried a Blue Diamond plus that's still too hard for me ...going to put a Grand on soon has they arrive ..I'm home full

Comment

Yes the old Blue Diamonds were the best in the 80s....I not played for 25 yrs and just put a Blue Dimond on it was rock hard ...then tried a Blue Diamond plus that's still too hard for me ...going to put a Grand on soon has they arrive ..I'm home full
                          If you think they are hard, then even the soft Grand tip will probably be to hard for you tbh

Comment

• I loved the old blue diamonds they were a bit soft but after a few sessions played great ....Grand soft too hard for me
                            What would you recommend I try ?

Comment

I loved the old blue diamonds they were a bit soft but after a few sessions played great ....Grand soft too hard for me
                              What would you recommend I try ?
                              Not really sure mate. I only use hard tips. You could try ADR tips, they are on the softer side.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                                Not really sure mate. I only use hard tips. You could try ADR tips, they are on the softer side.
                                I thought adr tips are laminated therefore hard ?
                                I would just use Elk's if you like a soft tip

Comment

Working...
                                X