Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are all like pebbles!

Comment

• So far, I think I fitted something like 3-4 Grand tips and all played the same. Very consistent through the box.
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
        The Long Ba tips are very good, 20 mins in a tip press and they're the bollocks. Wouldn't use anything on my cue other than a MW super tip but for the price the LB's are excellent.
        Wher can I get a long ba tip

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
          Wher can I get a long ba tip
          eBay and after using them, I got another 4-5 boxes
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Nothing comes up when I searched Ebay

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
              eBay and after using them, I got another 4-5 boxes
              Best of the 4 I have had on since starting playing in January (I've had the Master one the cue came with, then an Elk, then a Diamond Plus).

Medium soft: I dropped a few on glass, and went with the more dong than ding sound - I have assumed that harder ones will make more of a ding than dong noise, is that correct?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
                Nothing comes up when I searched Ebay
                I sent you a link (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281902728273) ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                  Best of the 4 I have had on since starting playing in January (I've had the Master one the cue came with, then an Elk, then a Diamond Plus).

Medium soft: I dropped a few on glass, and went with the more dong than ding sound - I have assumed that harder ones will make more of a ding than dong noise, is that correct?
                  I have just picked them it off the box and put them on, as I've found them pretty consistent.
                  Have also put them on for friend's and all bar one really like it.
                  It's what I put on the cues I make as I'm that happy with them.
                  For that one you've always wanted...
                  https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Well I gave the ADR147 a good try but it's not for me it's too hard and don't hold chalk ...got no feel for the shot and miscue now and again ...so lose confidence
                    It's back to the Grand Soft ��

Comment

• Lost my Phoenix tips somewhere in the house so I put one of these grand soft tips on my cue .

Its held its shape well after few hours of play ....if this tip is soft then I guess a hard one would be like hitting it with the ferrule . This soft tip is the hardest soft tip I've played with .

The tip grips well and gives good reaction and feel . Better than an elk for sure IMO .

I will be switching it out for a Phoenix medium red when they arrive though . No just think the Phoenix is similar to the the grand but just a little bit better all round

Comment

• How do they compare in hardness to the Magic Black tip?
                        I told you..when im good enough your butt wil be mine

Comment

• For me the best cue tip on the market is the Grand Soft ..you can't beat them at less than a £1 a tip....closely followed by the TS LONG BA tips from China at £4 for a box of 50 you can't go wrong ...I have tried quite a few fancy tips ie laminated at over £5 a throw and I'm not impressed at all

Comment

• Grand Medium is also very very good for those who like a tip a bit on the hard side but not too much. What I like with these tips is the excellent consistency, the fact it keeps its shape very well in time even after miscues, and the excellent touch/feel you have with every type of shots. Whatever you are doing a soft screw or a hard stun, the feel is very good.
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• I agree ..the soft tips are hard enough for me ..and you can play with them straight away
                              Never tried a medium

Comment

• likewise, only ever tried the soft but it's hard enough and don't fancy going harder!

Comment

Working...
                                X