No announcement yet.

Wanted Used Leatherette 3/4 case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link Prince.The Halo has no chalk holder,why? seems odd Peradon would choose to not have this feature,B & W choose not to state dimensions,might email them as they do have a couple of nice 3/4 cases.Still looking tho guys.Going out try the new cue now

Comment

Originally Posted by george31 View Post
      Thanks for the link Prince.The Halo has no chalk holder,why? seems odd Peradon would choose to not have this feature,B & W choose not to state dimensions,might email them as they do have a couple of nice 3/4 cases.Still looking tho guys.Going out try the new cue now
      My mate has a Halo case and the lack of a chalk holder does make a right mess, strange they don't have one to me

Comment

Good point prince, cheers mate, was thinking of going down the halo route if nothing turned up.Peradon do another leatherette case that does come with a space for chalk, but it only comes in one design, beige and brown patch design, not sold on that one.

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
          My mate has a Halo case and the lack of a chalk holder does make a right mess, strange they don't have one to me
          It's easy to make a small compartment for chalk in the Halo. All you need to do is use a razor blade to slice out a bit of the foam. Then just glue in a little plastic box.
          Another solution is to put your chalk in a small plastic bag before putting it in the case.

Comment

Bigmeek got the right idea there, another option is a buffalo chalk holder, which is a case that completely encloses the chalk in its own case,theie retailing for about a fiver.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
              It's easy to make a small compartment for chalk in the Halo. All you need to do is use a razor blade to slice out a bit of the foam. Then just glue in a little plastic box.
              Another solution is to put your chalk in a small plastic bag before putting it in the case.
              But should you have to do this to a new case!

Comment

Greenbaize do a Halo style case that looks quite nice. . anyone on here have one ?

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                  But should you have to do this to a new case!
                  Definitely NOT. Can't understand why anyone makes a cue case without a chalk compartment.

Comment

I got a greenbaize halo style 3/4 case a few weeks ago. I am really happy with it. The quality is really good and very compact and even elegant looking.

Comment

I have a 3/4 leatherette case! It's a harlequin and will take cue and extensions no probs mate. Ends were a bit tatty so fitted some of my now famous brass end protectors. All in all a good case! Your for £50 if you want it mate.

Comment

Les im just waiting on a reply from another member on a used leather case,if not I was going to go with Phil's suggestion of the Greenbaize halo.Although your case sounds a good deal.

Comment

I've just received a new 3/4 case I won on eBay for £21. My cue didn't fit with the extensions but a wee bit of modification and everything is a snug fit.
                          I'll post some pics if anyone is interested.

Comment

Cue case purchased, thanks to all for any help.

Comment

Working...
                            X