X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
    I'm thinking about this one: http://www.johnparrottcuesports.com/...e-wide-63.html anyone have experience with it?
    Looks nice but within a very short time the ends will be covered in scuff marks. Leather isn't very robust and doesn't stand up to getting pushed in and out of cars. Maybe not a problem if you're keeping the case in your club.
    I'm not a huge fan of spending lots of money on a case. Would rather spend my money on a good cue. I take your point that with a Wooly you want good protection and the Halo foam may not provide that. The foam in the Cue Craft cases I've seen is better. It appears to be a bit thicker and moulds itself to the shape of your cue and accessories.
    NB the CC cases I'm talking about retail for about £75. You can get cheaper ones but they're not so good.
    Hopefully someone with one of these cases can provide some comments.

Leave a comment:

• Viktortheman
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    I don't see that a leather case will give better protection than the Halo case you are already using. .

If you want better looking, then yes, maybe, but not better protection. IMHO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What case would you recommend?

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    I know that Crispian Jones cases are considered the best in the market and someday I will invest in one too but at the moment it's too expensive for me. So, my question is; what is the second best one piece cue case I could buy? Today I have a Peradon Halo case and since I have an Mike Wooldridge cue, I feel that it's not given adequate protection. Cheers
    I'm thinking about this one: http://www.johnparrottcuesports.com/...e-wide-63.html anyone have experience with it?
    I don't see that a leather case will give better protection than the Halo case you are already using. .

If you want better looking, then yes, maybe, but not better protection. IMHO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• Viktortheman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Cue Craft aluminium have the best foam. ADR147 will sort you one out.

Leave a comment:

• finabb
    replied
    be careful about cheap cases claiming to be suede lining, the dye comes off, it stained my cue, if you are going cheap go foam...

Leave a comment:

• Viktortheman
    started a topic One piece cue case

One piece cue case

I know that Crispian Jones cases are considered the best in the market and someday I will invest in one too but at the moment it's too expensive for me. So, my question is; what is the second best one piece cue case I could buy? Today I have a Peradon Halo case and since I have an Mike Wooldridge cue, I feel that it's not given adequate protection. Cheers
Working...
X