Mike Wooldridge green Supertips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
    "...the world has ever witnessed "...LOL...I think you got more chance of seeing the second coming !

EZ
    Hahaha, maybe I added too much drama there
    We live in hope that Mike will do a turn around and produce again the old SuperTip - or should I keep waiting for the Second Coming

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
      "...the world has ever witnessed "...LOL...I think you got more chance of seeing the second coming !

EZ
      what about yours top 3?

Comment

Originally Posted by crazybeans View Post
        what about yours top 3?
        Ahhh, I once had a Moori III Medium that I swear played impossible shots that deified physics !

EZ
        " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

Those MW super tips ( green ones ) , are a bit too hard IMO .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            Those MW super tips ( green ones ) , are a bit too hard IMO .
            previous version?

Comment

previous version?

definitely softer .
              'Ve seen sum players who can get on with it , and sum not .
              it's a matter of personal preference imo .

Comment

but in my experience,the current one(blackish green one)is harder than the previous one(green one).
                and a lot of people had made same comments with me.

Comment

but in my experience,the current one(blackish green one)is harder than the previous one(green one).
                  and a lot of people had made same comments with me.
                  I agree with u too. You said blackspin . Blackspin tips are laminated tips . they are not the same as super tips . Mike has 2 diff kind , Blackspin , and super tips.
                  as for those super tips , i heard that Mike has made 2 kind of green ones . I only have seen one of them . I do'nt know about other one.
                  So , you could be right about that ( if that's what u mean ).

Comment

Oh , yeah . i see it . you said Blackish green ( not black spin ).

Sorry about my prvs post . yes , it's true .
                    But i've not seen the Blackish green ones ( as i already mentioned ) .
                    So, that could be . thanks for info .
                    I thought you're compering green ones with the old ones. ( first super tips , blue ones ).
                    Last edited by Ramon; 29 January 2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Oh , yeah . i see it . you said Blackish green ( not black spin ).

Sorry about my prvs post . yes , it's true .
                      But i've not seen the Blackish green ones ( as i already mentioned ) .
                      So, that could be . thanks for info .
                      I thought you're compering green ones with the old ones. ( first super tips , blue ones ).
                      hi ramon,i was confused by your posts.
                      mike has 3 kinds of tips,they are supertips,velvetspin and blackspin.among them,the supertips and velvetspin is single layer,the blackspin is laminated and seems like was developed for his blackspin ferrule.
                      there are two kinds of supertips,the first is green(or blue,lighter than the elk master)and the 2nd is deep green(i called it blackish green in previous posts)which were single layer tip both.
                      but now,mike has produced the 3rd supertips and named it supertips 2016(same colour as 2nd) which has been put on his website.
                      what i meant in my prvs posts was that the 2nd supertips is harder than the 1st but can keep performing over a longer period of time.and i still prefer the 1st because it has more playability.
                      i thought what the starter asked about was the 2nd supertips.

Comment

hi ramon,i was confused by your posts.
                        mike has 3 kinds of tips,they are supertips,velvetspin and blackspin.among them,the supertips and velvetspin is single layer,the blackspin is laminated and seems like was developed for his blackspin ferrule.
                        there are two kinds of supertips,the first is green(or blue,lighter than the elk master)and the 2nd is deep green(i called it blackish green in previous posts)which were single layer tip both.
                        but now,mike has produced the 3rd supertips and named it supertips 2016(same colour as 2nd) which has been put on his website.
                        what i meant in my prvs posts was that the 2nd supertips is harder than the 1st but can keep performing over a longer period of time.and i still prefer the 1st because it has more playability.
                        i thought what the starter asked about was the 2nd supertips.
                        No problem my friend .
                        To be honest , Mike has made so many diff kind of tips that I get Confused too !!
                        Well , the black spin tips are great players . When I orderd my MW cue ( yrs ago ) , the cue was fitted with
                        One of those Blackspin Laminated tips and he played very well .
                        Of crs , sum players can'nt get on with Laminated tips ( No matter which one ).
                        As for super tips , my brother has used them ( first one ) . He said the first one was much better comperd to green ones . I also tried a few shots with green ones . Plays very well , But a bit harder comperd to elk Or BDP .
                        You could comper those 1e super tips with a good qlty elk imo .
                        Those blackish green ones , I have'nt tried them .
                        Anyway , Mike is on it an I'm sure we gonna get Sumthing new very soon !
                        Thanks for info .

Comment

Btw, how about those velvetspin tips ? Are they good ?
                          I'm gonna buy a few an give it a try .

Comment

Btw, how about those velvetspin tips ? Are they good ?
                            I'm gonna buy a few an give it a try .
                            check this out.
                            http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...elvetSpin-tips

Comment

Thanks . Forgot about that . Yeah , it's a good thread .
                              Seems they are softer . Gonna order a few for my brother an try a few shots .

Comment

Thanks . Forgot about that . Yeah , it's a good thread .
                                Seems they are softer . Gonna order a few for my brother an try a few shots .
                                what time is it now?should be 4:00 am?won't you have a break?

Comment

Working...
                                X