Mike Wooldridge green Supertips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
    BD is one tip I've not bothered with since I started again. Probably tried most the others as I wanted to have an open mind about tip playability. Only my opinion but I've managed to play ok with most unless they were just too soft.
    Yeah, I went that route as well. I've played with every tip out there except blue knight which Ramon loves. For lammys, you can't beat a Kamui. When they arrive, you see straight away what the company is about, great craftsmanship. Talisman aint bad either. A great elk if you find one or press one is a superb tip and the pros love me, the majority choice of the best potters and breakbuilders we have (I always forget what Ding is on but it's not an elk). Anyway, I can't be bothered by presses and raking through an elk box anymore, so the BDP is the dogs danglies for me, every one is firm; they don't fall apart like elks. So much spin and power, rarely lose shape once played in and not too much maintenance. Bang for buck, they're incredible value at £1-2 each. No more £10 tips for me!

The two worst tips, GBL (far too much throw) and Aurora (it's really a rock) lammy. lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
      Yeah, I went that route as well. I've played with every tip out there except blue knight which Ramon loves. For lammys, you can't beat a Kamui. When they arrive, you see straight away what the company is about, great craftsmanship. Talisman aint bad either. A great elk if you find one or press one is a superb tip and the pros love me, the majority choice of the best potters and breakbuilders we have (I always forget what Ding is on but it's not an elk). Anyway, I can't be bothered by presses and raking through an elk box anymore, so the BDP is the dogs danglies for me, every one is firm; they don't fall apart like elks. So much spin and power, rarely lose shape once played in and not too much maintenance. Bang for buck, they're incredible value at £1-2 each. No more £10 tips for me!

The two worst tips, GBL (far too much throw) and Aurora (it's really a rock) lammy. lol
      Got to give the adr147 tips a word, they have been as good if not better than kamui tip. They maintain the same hit for longer than the kamui which seem to go hard and unplayable quicker.

When I'm due a new tip I'll stick a BD on next time, give it a bash. Feel free to send me one Bazza now your a model forum member lol

Comment

• Just had a supertip put on and i have to say these are the best tips i've ever used, i don't think i'll ever put on a different tip ever again so don't **** them up Mike!
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
        X