Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Scotland placing an order with cuecfaft ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    ... It ain't Mrs Miggins doing this on ebay, goin down to the Post Office when she walks the dog.
    Is this the same Mrs Miggins who has the pie shop

Comment

Please be careful when ordering replacement foam for cases from Cuecraft as last ones i orderd aren't right! The top is just Flat not bubble and bottom is tight and when you go to close the case its murder but worse of all the 1pc Case wont take two 1pc Cues now were it did before with old foam!

I have been dealing with Cuecraft for a very long time and have told the new owner michelle that some of the new Cue Craft Cases have very abrasive Foam inside and scratch/mark new cues and wont hold two 1pc Cues, she said she has had a few mention this and will send me new foam only to receive different foam again which is "NOT" the same as original as New Foam was Flat for top and still doesnt hold two 1pc cues etc or shut properly!

Gaz.

Comment

I still think the egg box foam was the best. Now using an older one. However, putting in extensions and the case needs a bit more effort to get the clasps around. Feels more protected but worried about it bursting open all the time

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Is this the same Mrs Miggins who has the pie shop
          yeah, Mrs Miggins Chinese Clunk Wood Cues on ebay. £3 postage.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            Please be careful when ordering replacement foam for cases from Cuecraft as last ones i orderd aren't right! The top is just Flat not bubble and bottom is tight and when you go to close the case its murder but worse of all the 1pc Case wont take two 1pc Cues now were it did before with old foam!

I have been dealing with Cuecraft for a very long time and have told the new owner michelle that some of the new Cue Craft Cases have very abrasive Foam inside and scratch/mark new cues and wont hold two 1pc Cues, she said she has had a few mention this and will send me new foam only to receive different foam again which is "NOT" the same as original as New Foam was Flat for top and still doesnt hold two 1pc cues etc or shut properly!

Gaz.
            Thanks for the warning. These cases are brilliant, the best one piece cases ever made, you could run over it in a car and it wouldn't break. A mate did! I have one for a couple of my cues and the foam is shabby but I will avoid buying the foam from CC if that's the story. I will simply buy some foam from the local fabric shop, bend a wire into a 'W', heat it up and scoop out the two channels on each insert. Easy. Or just have two thin flat inserts, then glue on some foam stoppers at each end and in the middle with contact adhesive to stop the cues moving around.
            Last edited by Master Blaster; 27 May 2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X