Spongy tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by denja View Post
    Send the video to John Parrot and get a replacement that is out of order ! wonder if they are flood damaged stock of something like it.
    Yes he definitely should, I'd even go so far to say that the seller should send him double what he ordered as a good will gesture.
    Once quality checked of course.

Comment

That's the worst tip I have ever seen...

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
        That's the worst tip I have ever seen...
        After being a convert for several years the last 3 wooldridge super tips I fitted were just like that.
        You can tell a crap tip straight away as the sides won't burnish up no matter what you do.
        I'm back with elks, so what if you have to search through a box for a good one, still works out cheaper for me than scrapping 3 super tips!
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          After being a convert for several years the last 3 wooldridge super tips I fitted were just like that.
          You can tell a crap tip straight away as the sides won't burnish up no matter what you do.
          I'm back with elks, so what if you have to search through a box for a good one, still works out cheaper for me than scrapping 3 super tips!
          Thats very surprising re the 3 supertips. I personally cant recall having one as bad as the tip in this post, no where near.
          Did you send them off back to Mike to have a look at them ?

Comment

Never had a Supertip go soft and spongy, the problems ones for me have gone too hard.

Comment

Working...
            X