• Show
Clear All

• Phil C
    replied
    Yes Neil. You only need one swipe across your tip and you're good to go

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Can't remember if i tried the Master Green , isn't this the one that is quite dusty when you use it ?

Leave a comment:

• Ninja.cues
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    So that's my excuse for missing
    Using that pro stuff, I've never had so many kinds off balls and was starting to get them almost every few frames...

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
    Did try the pro triangle chalk but got more kicks than I've ever had so binned it...
    So that's my excuse for missing

Leave a comment:

• vmax4steve
    replied
    The dye used to colour the chalk has an effect on whether it sticks to the cue ball, the darker the colour the worse it seems to be. I'm now using Master grey; now I'm not sure of this but I think it's the natural colour before any dye is used so it shouldn't stick to the cue ball as much.
    As it's grey you can't see it very well if it does, but I'm not getting as many kicks now and the tip grips the cue ball just as well as the Master green I used to use.

Leave a comment:

• travisbickle
    replied
    For hard tips Masters green is the best without a doubt

Leave a comment:

• Phil C
    replied
    Also use masters green

Leave a comment:

• Dredd46
    replied
    One for masters green

Leave a comment:

• Ninja.cues
    replied
    Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
    Current chalk is just about at the kaput stage. So I thought I would shout out to the masses and see what the preferred option is. I think i'm currently using blue triangle chalk. Does green or blue make a difference and brand etc???
    I use to use the green triangle chalk but changed to master's green.
    Did try the pro triangle chalk but got more kicks than I've ever had so binned it...

Leave a comment:

• Dredd46
    started a topic The Quest for Chalk

The Quest for Chalk

Current chalk is just about at the kaput stage. So I thought I would shout out to the masses and see what the preferred option is. I think i'm currently using blue triangle chalk. Does green or blue make a difference and brand etc???
Working...
X