No announcement yet.

TAOM.CHAlk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washer, tape across and tape around, job done! But chalk pouch is the way to go
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
      Washer, tape across and tape around, job done! But chalk pouch is the way to go
      Which pose's the question, are chalk pouches gay? I saw some cracking ones on green baize the other day but almost like a mini Gucci bag hanging near ya danglies? Can't be right can it? Lolz! Sorry I've got one in the drawer at home I used it once and thought this actually really good, the never used it again.....
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I got a nice light blue maxumus one last time a was in at Stu's place
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          Which pose's the question, are chalk pouches gay? I saw some cracking ones on green baize the other day but almost like a mini Gucci bag hanging near ya danglies? Can't be right can it? Lolz! Sorry I've got one in the drawer at home I used it once and thought this actually really good, the never used it again.....
          Have to agree Crafty, pouches are very gay indeed

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
            So now Stevie has said he's bought a nice light blue one, I'm wondering if it's time to come out of the closet? I can't imagine Stevie mincing round the table, but he's probably 6ft and built like a coal shed so no one likely to say "nice pouch mate"! Lol.
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
              So now Stevie has said he's bought a nice light blue one, I'm wondering if it's time to come out of the closet? I can't imagine Stevie mincing round the table, but he's probably 6ft and built like a coal shed so no one likely to say "nice pouch mate"! Lol.
              Lol.nice one pall funy enough i only have used it one time and its sits in a drawer in room.with all mini buts and crap ps not 6foot
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                Lol.nice one pall funy enough i only have used it one time and its sits in a drawer in room.with all mini buts and crap ps not 6foot
                Ha ha, brilliant. I can understand why you bought one, they are really nice quality. I keep wearing my jean pocket out so I should use one but, habit of a lifetime I guess.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                  https://goo.gl/images/JV2CB6
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Yes alway get the whole in the jeans pall
                    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Any one make a round magnetic chalk holder for this chalk yet.....???
                      If this chalk has the same diameter as Predator chalk, then you can use one of those. It fits .
                      I have seen them both , but not sure tbh. you may wanna check the diam.

http://www.billiardshopgroup.com/chr...8c177c180.html

Comment

lol if anybody wants a gay tip pouch, i have a box of 100 o'min leather pouches, £3.75 delivered in the UK
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          lol if anybody wants a gay tip pouch, i have a box of 100 o'min leather pouches, £3.75 delivered in the UK
                          A gay tip pouch is something entirely different to a gay chalk pouch surely ?

Comment

Got say.... I'm a pouch man myself.

Personally think the magnetic holder look worse and sound anoying. Brain damage listening to a handful of people spread across the club,clicking away all night

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                              Got say.... I'm a pouch man myself.

Personally think the magnetic holder look worse and sound anoying. Brain damage listening to a handful of people spread across the club,clicking away all night
                              you know what i meant!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                you know what i meant!
                                Think I've misunderstood something here. I though we were getting into a bit of banter about pouches v magnets.

I learned fast just how quickly a piece of chalk can wear a hole in a trousers pocket, when I first started playing

Comment

Working...
                                X