Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorthWales-Cases the new Cheddar Classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lastly as for walking in the rain with a case that costs so much i have a plastic tube type case for that, as leather cases need to be cared for!
    Dont get me wrong, I think your cases are masterpieces and I too have had you bookmarked on ebay for some time as I enjoy just looking at them. But as you say they need to be handled with kid gloves which defeats the object as it's the cue you want to protect.

Heres an idea... lets bung some of my tubes on your site you can then cater for the posers and those with more sense than money

Comment

Crispian, I am sure we met at a North Wales Tour ranking event in Chester and you admired the C/C Case that I had and asked if you could look at it. I didnt see you again before I went but you certainly can look at it.

As you may know I help Ricky walden with his day to day stuff and friend of mine recently bought him a black leather case from John Parris but its awfully designed, his cue and accesories move around in the case and he has now got little nicks on the cue so I have given him my old faithful steel case for now until i send that one back or get him another.

Are you going to the Tour in Chester on the 16th March 08. I think I will be paying in that 1 so maybe we can catch up and do a deal on a case for Ricky.

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
        Hi Guys

Dont know if you've noticed his leather cue cases on Ebay but ive been watching this guy for a few years.

His name is Crispian Jones he has been making and selling leather cue cases for a few years now, just thought he deserved a bit of credit onhere.

He is obviously living his dream of making and selling leather cue case and is doing a VERY good job of it, so if anyne is looking for a new cue case take a look at his site.

www.northwales-cases.co.uk

Looks to be the new cheddar cues quality wise, what does everyine else think?

CRaig
        i agree quality looking cases .
        i had one custom made by glover cues about 5 years ago and i would throw them into the mix as being one of the best case makers around.
        Craftsman custom made cue
        57 inches
        17 ounces
        9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
        ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

LEYROYGOR i will see you on sunday ! and did wonder what happend to you, never mind see you sunday and best of luck mate.

Comment

north wales cases

Just finnished off a case for one "andy ray" and thoght i would add some pictures on here ! any feedback welcome ! ( good or bad )
            Cheers crispian.
            Attached Files

Comment

looks nice. how much to make me a few of these?
              Attached Files
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

my cases

Sory but im only making them one at a time, as i am a father of two, recently divorced soon to be married again ! and work full time in a different occupation i just cant commit to supplying them to far ahead !
                i love making them dont get me wrong and need to stop listing them on ebay as the price does not justify making them, but im not quite ready to advertise to mutch as im planning an extension on my new house so that i can stock more! (and reduce the cost of metirials ect ) so maybe in the future i will be in a possition to make a go of it and make cases full time .
                crispian.

Comment

That case is really nice, if you did start making them I would definitely be interested in buying one.

Comment

Hi all, Crispian has just finished my case and it is being delivered this week here is a picture of it, It was made for a slightly longer cue of 58.5 inches and for my pool cue of 57 inches cannot wait to see it.
                    Attached Files
                    Welsh Is Best

Comment

Looks like another very nice case. How much was it?

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                        not to mention Andy Hicks, Jason Whittaker, Darren Clarke, Nick Marsh, Mike Gold, Robert Marshall, Andy Radford, Andy Snell, and current crop of Mike Williams, Greg Batten, Sam Baird, Andy Symons Rowe, Mike King all doing well on the PIOS tour
                        Yeah, funnily enough Andy Hicks drew Robert Marshall in a pink ribbon event at the Southwest Academy a while back? 4-0 to Hicks. I think Hotpot [on here] advised Marshall to take up conkers lol.

Think he's plays mostly billiards now. Sam Baird is def. the one to watch, good luck in the Q school Sam!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          same problem as with every case the brass work is a little flimsy - i wish someone would design good hinges and catches for cases.
                          john parris has design a good quality case with one of the best hinges and catches. bit expensive perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                          X