GBL vs Precision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBL vs Precision

I’m looking for some advices on buying a new cue. Wondering what do you think about these 2 brand and which one has the better quality? Thanks.

Originally posted by hot123456 View Post
    I’m looking for some advices on buying a new cue. Wondering what do you think about these 2 brand and which one has the better quality? Thanks.
    In the inimitable words of the Rev Jack Hackett " That would be an ecumenical matter " ( Father Ted )

Comment

Sounds like you've got a circa ?300 budget but if you cant try before you buy you may as well toss a coin...
      No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

I have no idea. Always like dealing with Greenbaize though, and imagine their quality control is top notch

Comment

Andrew Ramsay - ADR147 on here also has a decent selection of Precision cues and he is a gent to deal with also.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Precision...cAAOSw9sheQGyv
          No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

I’ve tried a few Greenbaize cues just last year on my 40th BDay visit to the shop! Nice quality, quite stiff cues which I like. In the end I bought a SP limited edition cue from Stu.

Comment

The precision cues are the best value for money cue on the market by a distance.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I second that. Also, I checked with my local dealer here and they quoted 400 quid back in Jan 2019. So, the price adr sells it for is great too.
                Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

Comment

I bought my cue from glover cues in swadlincote. Amazing quality i, i play full time and had my cue since 2002

Comment

I bought my cue from glover cues in swadlincote. Amazing quality i, i play full time and had my cue since easy 2000's

Comment

Took the plunge and bought a Precision. Will post my findings when I can em.

Comment

Working...
                      X