Recommended cue up to £300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

You're still about then mate. I've just started coming back on and wondered if you were still cue making.
    Yes Marc, just got back from the workshop., will be posting on my thread tomorrow afternoon..
    I trust all’s well your end

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post

Yes Marc, just got back from the workshop., will be posting on my thread tomorrow afternoon..
      I trust all’s well your end
      Yes mate, nice to see you're still at it as it would have been a waste of talent, always enjoyed the posts.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

Yes mate, nice to see you're still at it as it would have been a waste of talent, always enjoyed the posts.
        Always appreciate your input Marc.. I remember doing a review using one of your hand crafted tips; https://youtu.be/ZPOfBeqlW8I

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post

Always appreciate your input Marc.. I remember doing a review using one of your hand crafted tips; https://youtu.be/ZPOfBeqlW8I
          Yes mate, that was one of the milk duds I used to make. I had a lot of interest from them including a couple of pro's but it was just a little bit of fun for me to show it can be done and made to whatever hardness you like and then glued together by the milk, all good fun.

Hope your cues are still going well.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Well I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Maximus Premium for £280, spec is pretty much spot on to what I want. Any thoughts appreciated, good cue? good price? better options?

Comment

Originally Posted by scofield View Post
              Well I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Maximus Premium for £280, spec is pretty much spot on to what I want. Any thoughts appreciated, good cue? good price? better options?
              Great cue, worst that can happen if you can't try b4 you buy is that you will like it but think a slightly different spec will suit you in the long run, so you put it on eBay lose circa 20% of your outlay maybe but learn a valuable lesson in the process.

Hopefully you love it first time and get your spec bang on!

Good luck.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Great cue, worst that can happen if you can't try b4 you buy is that you will like it but think a slightly different spec will suit you in the long run, so you put it on eBay lose circa 20% of your outlay maybe but learn a valuable lesson in the process.

Hopefully you love it first time and get your spec bang on!

Good luck.
                From what I read at greenbaize you can return if you change your mind, you can test it and return provided you it's returned in original condition, just gotta pay postage (tenner). Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by scofield View Post
                  Can’t go wrong with a Maximus . I use one myself and have only heard good things go about them . If the specs aren’t exactly right for you once you start playing with it just get it altered somewhere .
                  Get the specs right for you and just practice with it.

Enjoy !

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Can’t go wrong with a Maximus . I use one myself and have only heard good things go about them . If the specs aren’t exactly right for you once you start playing with it just get it altered somewhere .
                    Get the specs right for you and just practice with it.

Enjoy !
                    Thanks for the reply. I've placed the order and should get it Tuesday

Comment

Hope you got on well with your new cue!

Comment

My Maximus Premium also cost me £280, i purchased it from Craftsman Cues in Leeds, and im so happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X