Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    Hi Narl what web site are you referring to
    It was on the old parris cues site, there was a link to a scanned article interviewing Higgins and Parris about what he needed in a cue to make him happy. Not there anymore though =/

Actually try this, go here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200701271...arriscues.com/

Click on about us then scroll down the page for the scanned article.
    Last edited by narl; 19 January 2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

great link, Just go's to show that even the best go through cue hell. But it also proves that if you keep looking and follow your gut that we can all get a cue that is perfect for us no matter what level you play at. It can be a very expensive business though.

Comment

the cue was'nt an ultimate it was a paragon. his son know has it i believe.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
          I find Kev very easy to deal with.Good ,solid,down to earth,bit distant until he warms up,but will never steer you wrong or sell you something you dont need.Great playing cues , even if his splice work is sometimes not perfect, but its how a cue plays thats important.Reasonable prices too.He is a one man band though and his health is not brilliant at times ,so sometimes patience is a virtue.Hope this helps.
          How old is Kevin now?
          I dont think it is a big deal that the splices are not even. Like you said if the cues play well that is the main point anyway.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
          X