No announcement yet.

Cueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the pleasure of meeting him . He's a good looking chap , so probably Wayne Rooney......er i mean .........Robert Redford
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

My Brother and a Few of my Mates have Done this Snapped there Cue over the Knee/Table/etc.

The Funiest one I have Ever seen was when myself and my bro was in Snooker Tourny for Money and he lost to go into final to Play me and he went Outside and Chucked the Cue in the Tide!!....In Amroth in Wales.

Never seen anything Like it in my Life!.....Was So Funny I laughed all the Way Home mind and I Won Tourny.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        I've had the pleasure of meeting him . He's a good looking chap , so probably Wayne Rooney......er i mean .........Robert Redford
        You cheeky sod.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          My Brother and a Few of my Mates have Done this Snapped there Cue over the Knee/Table/etc.

The Funiest one I have Ever seen was when myself and my bro was in Snooker Tourny for Money and he lost to go into final to Play me and he went Outside and Chucked the Cue in the Tide!!....In Amroth in Wales.

Never seen anything Like it in my Life!.....Was So Funny I laughed all the Way Home mind and I Won Tourny.
          Did he ever get the cue back, and did it float or sink like a brick.

Comment

Peter It went out with the Tide m8.....He never Got it Back I assure you!

Althou if it was a Trevor White / John Parris / H&O Black Plate I would have Jumped it After it Fully Clothed Honestly but it was ****ing down with Rain and Blowing a Gale!!

The 2nd Funniest Thing was about all this was I just Told Neil on Phone he Chucked his Case in Aswell!!....And when we were on the Way home he Said Im sorry I done that Now and me and m8 felt that bad and Went Back!.....Only to Find his Case on Rocks Abit Damaged but the Cue was well Gone with Tide!

Last edited by gazza147; 19 January 2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

you'd be gutted if you were on a desert island and in wash ashore, and you had no chalk,

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                you'd be gutted if you were on a desert island and in wash ashore, and you had no chalk,
                I doubt you would have a table on a desert island either
                Imagine that, Trevor cue and no where to play

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  I doubt you would have a table on a desert island either
                  Imagine that, Trevor cue and no where to play
                  I don't know, some round fruit and a bit of bamboo, who knows what you could knock up

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    I don't know, some round fruit and a bit of bamboo, who knows what you could knock up
                    this thread has gone off on a strange tangent.

imagine trying to get a table level on a beach. nightmare ....

Comment

• Originally Posted by snooks1000 View Post
                      this thread has gone off on a strange tangent.

imagine trying to get a table level on a beach. nightmare ....
                      would'nt want to play any power shots either, You mignt end up with a lemon on the end of your cue

Comment

• Yes Nightmare trying to Level Table on Beach!!.....Ive done it Loads of Times....Not!

Comment

• I am loving this thread ...totally irrevelant, but who cares . Made me laugh .

Might be a bit of moisture on the table but probably the same conditions as if you were playing at the Masters!
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                          X