Quality cues - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    . Why pay upwards of £400 and possibly waiting 6 months+ when you can have a quality cue at a fraction of the price and in a fraction of the timescale!
    Couldnt agree more, after phoning up craftsman, robins cue and some other cue makers there were giving me waiting time like starting from a minimum 6 months up to a year and a half.

phoned up Dave he said he can make me the cue i want within a month!!! and i will spend less, so i said i will give another 50 pound and make sure you select the best ash shaft for me like the craftsman do with their pro ash cues. He agreed.

Mastercraft will be soon world famous for cue making i am telling you.

Comment

Look forward to seeing a review/pics thread from you Sam. Free butt joint & minibutt aswell when others charge £50+ just for that.

I got my C brand butt joint changed by him, also had another cue's ferrule re-flattened on the lathe and re-tipped. Took him and Chris 30 mins and charged a tenner. Brilliant!
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
        Sorry to hijack your thread rich, but ADR so you can get me a Mastercraft at discount? Here are my wishes: Ash/Ebony with a maple front splice and maple/ebony inlay, 17-18oz, stiff shaft with straight arrows on at least one side and straight as possible side grains, butt joint and 6" mini-butt, 9.5mm tip, 57.5" length, one piece no joint. Price including shipping to Vancouver, Canada? Look forward to a response or PM

Thanks!
        yes i have a trade deal with them. not sure what they will charge for picking a bit of ash but it will not be much.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          I have to say this too. I had a cue just before Xmas and you know what the quality reminded me of? A brand new from Parris it was that good. Maybe I got lucky but I'd like to think that what I got was the normal standard of cues they are producing on a regular basis. Why pay upwards of £400 and possibly waiting 6 months+ when you can have a quality cue at a fraction of the price and in a fraction of the timescale!
          I've been getting this impression too from the pics I've seen over the last year. Very good presentation, and some impressive splicework in some examples.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
          X