No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike just a Quick Question m8 how much do you Charge for These Ferrules sent thru post and how much to Fit them if fitting needed?

Also where Brass ferrules you can Buff up/Clean Them abit what happens if your Mark/Scratch the Black on these New Ferrules? Is the Black all the way thru or just on outer coat?

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Mike just a Quick Question m8 how much do you Charge for These Ferrules sent thru post and how much to Fit them if fitting needed?

Also where Brass ferrules you can Buff up/Clean Them abit what happens if your Mark/Scratch the Black on these New Ferrules? Is the Black all the way thru or just on outer coat?

Cheers Gaz.
      lol gazza, you should know by now i do not discuss prices on here. :snooker:

i'm sure i've already answered these questions earlier in thread but here goes:

i have not decided prices but they will be in shop when it re-opens.

brass discolours/damages easily and is hard to maintain whereas this stays black is easy to maintain, and will stay looking good. but as i've said before, like brass, should be treated with similar care. you can ruin anything if you try or simply do not bother bing careful.

black right through.

'BlackSpin' will not be sold individually or made available for individuals to fit. it is not like fitting normal ferrules and must be done absolutely correctly.
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Sorry Mike didnt realise it is such a secret for Price of this new Ferrule...lol Can you message me a rough price Fitted then.

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          Sorry Mike didnt realise it is such a secret for Price of this new Ferrule...lol Can you message me a rough price Fitted then.

Cheers Gaz.
          jeez!! it is not a secret, i have not decided.

besides which, i have never discussed prices for anything i do here, and never will.

i thought all the regulars on here were aware of that...

prices will be in shop when i'm ready mate.
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• mike, if its as good as you say it is, surely you should provide some free samples on a cue and send them out to some of us to test them for you to give feedback

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
              mike, if its as good as you say it is, surely you should provide some free samples on a cue and send them out to some of us to test them for you to give feedback
              sorry, i lost interest in your post when i hit the word free...

but on a serious note, i am considering a quick turnover of unfinished stock in the workshop, possibly offer them as a one-off to members here at a greatly reduced price in order to get the message out there quicker and allow more people to see and 'feel' for themselves.

also, an opportunity to clear out some of the ash that i wouldn't normally use, but still make for superb playing cues. got quite a lot that builds up over time...

if anyone is interested, email me.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Sounds good Mike, i've emailed you.

thanks

Comment

• I have also emailed you too Mike, nothing too fancy, so should be a breeze for you
                  Can you say on here if the cues will still carry your badge (if using the less than perfect ash)

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                    sorry, i lost interest in your post when i hit the word free...

but on a serious note, i am considering a quick turnover of unfinished stock in the workshop, possibly offer them as a one-off to members here at a greatly reduced price in order to get the message out there quicker and allow more people to see and 'feel' for themselves.

also, an opportunity to clear out some of the ash that i wouldn't normally use, but still make for superb playing cues. got quite a lot that builds up over time...

if anyone is interested, email me.
                    cheers mike have sent you one of them internet letter thingymebobs

Comment

• Email sent mate
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Can you say on here if the cues will still carry your badge (if using the less than perfect ash)
                        great question. i may need to think about different badges. parris ones maybe... (only joking of course)

actually, the emotional trauma i put myself through, almost daily, in deciding whether or not to use a shaft is beyond a joke. i really need an outlet for all the shafts so i can stop worrying about this. maybe this will lead to something.
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Sounds like an excellent idea...

Comment

• Good idea Mike! :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

great question. i may need to think about different badges. parris ones maybe... (only joking of course)

actually, the emotional trauma i put myself through, almost daily, in deciding whether or not to use a shaft is beyond a joke. i really need an outlet for all the shafts so i can stop worrying about this. maybe this will lead to something.
                              it's only when you start a focus group to discuss it that you are out of control!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

a second line. MW cues instead of carrying your full name on the badge would even look a nice badge, white on black or black on white the M on top of the W with the pinty bits of the letters all touching.

Comment

Working...
                                X