No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought #20 out of pure curiosity to see what one of Mikes cues are like

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
      I didn't miss an email, I didn't get one which is strange as my address is registered - these things happen. At least I found out in time.
      i apologise, you were written on my little bit of paper but i must have skipped your address by accident when i sent emails.

still, at least you're not cueantw147, i told him i sent him an email too, even forwarded a copy to 'prove' i was right.

then he pointed out it wasn't his email address. or even his name.

losing the plot here...

Originally Posted by mikeadyla View Post
      That's what I meant too. Nothing in spam, nothing in inbox.
      oops...

you better have a quick look at the specs of ones left, cos if memory serves me correct, i think i actually had one of these as a potential one for you...

double oops...

Originally Posted by p2user View Post
      Do you know if the little extra discount offered is for anyone on the forum? Bit more discount might help me get a cue in budget

Wouldn't mind be able to get a super MW cue, to see what i'm missing since i'm only using a cheapy chinese ebay cue. Although i'm a noivce player i'm thinking it be a good investment once my skills get better.
      sorry, it was a one-off gesture based on the interest i had received on blackspin system from members here a few months back.

i've only just got round to doing it...

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Just bought #20 out of pure curiosity to see what one of Mikes cues are like
      i reckon it'll be ok you know..
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
        i i reckon it'll be ok you know..
        I think so too

Out of curiosity Mike how long are the actual splice poiints from end of crossover to tip of splice on the legends? I think i read somewhere the butt is about 19 or 20 inches? Hard to tell from the pics as the angle sometimes makes them look shorter than they are.
        Last edited by narl; 27 October 2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Mike could any of the Sin Bin cues be made into a 3/4 cue please?

Comment

• All the ash cues are gone. You sold my cue :'( How could you. Better make me a prettier (unsinful) one now. :'(

Comment

• would have loved to havwe bought one but effing skint as

bugger

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                i i reckon it'll be ok you know..
                I think so too

Out of curiosity Mike how long are the actual splice poiints from end of crossover to tip of splice on the legends? I think i read somewhere the butt is about 19 or 20 inches? Hard to tell from the pics as the angle sometimes makes them look shorter than they are.
                They ain't short. Yes, 19-20 inches.
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeadyla View Post
                  All the ash cues are gone. You sold my cue :'( How could you. Better make me a prettier (unsinful) one now. :'(
                  Sinful cues are more exciting

Comment

• Originally Posted by Greebo View Post
                    Mike could any of the Sin Bin cues be made into a 3/4 cue please?
                    Yes. Cue surgery section - cue conversion
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• i see they do a http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1593/logoseb.jpg
                      bit like yours??(in the USA). Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Comment

• [QUOTE=MikeWooldridge;674942]i apologise, you were written on my little bit of paper but i must have skipped your address by accident when i sent emails.

No problem mate, thanks to night owl JRC, I got there as quick as I could !

Comment

• Originally Posted by choice View Post
                          i see they do a http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1593/logoseb.jpg
                          bit like yours??(in the USA). Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System
                          No, that's a ferrule with some sort of 'dampener' inside.

I would not think that was a good idea myself.

Blackspin ferrule/core is very different from that picture/concept, and from the outside looks no different in size and shape to a normal ferrule.
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                            .... thanks to night owl JRC ......
                            twit twit a woo

Comment

• Took some pics of my Legend today. Just want to say its a great cue. Thanks Mike.

MW Legend - 12 (Small).JPGMW Legend - 13 (Small).JPGMW Legend - 10 (Small).JPGMW Legend - 11 (Small).JPGMW Legend - 08 (Small).JPG

Comment

• Some great photos there mate....... your last picture of the grain is ace!!

Congrats on your new cue bud, it looks like you've got a stunner there......!!
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X