Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh thanks Mike, hope they ain't got lost

Comment

• Arrived 2 minutes ago Mike. Looks a beauty, thanks, no badge but i understand why you would not put one on, your name is on F1 joint
      anyway.
      Try and get pics sorted asap, but probably too dark now

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Arrived 2 minutes ago Mike. Looks a beauty, thanks, no badge but i understand why you would not put one on, your name is on F1 joint
        anyway.
        You're quick at unwrapping cues. Usually takes me half an hour to get through the amount of tape on some cues I get haha :snooker: Hope it's a stunner for you
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
          You're quick at unwrapping cues. Usually takes me half an hour to get through the amount of tape on some cues I get haha :snooker: Hope it's a stunner for you
          Plenty of practice lol

Comment

Arrived 2 minutes ago Mike. Looks a beauty, thanks, no badge but i understand why you would not put one on, your name is on F1 joint
            anyway.
            Camera flash damn ye!

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Camera flash damn ye!
              Pics will need to wait till tomorrow, can't get any to come out properly, but it is very nice
              Just arranged game for tomorrow afternoon too so will see if i can notice anything special about the blackspin ferrule thing

Comment

Arrived 2 minutes ago Mike. Looks a beauty, thanks, no badge but i understand why you would not put one on, your name is on F1 joint anyway.
                yes, decided against normal badges cos:

1) they're sin bin
                2) they have the engraved joint as you rightly point out so are branded. enough.
                3) i couldn't be ars*d
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                  yes, decided against normal badges cos:

1) they're sin bin
                  2) they have the engraved joint as you rightly point out so are branded. enough.
                  3) i couldn't be ars*d
                  Well if you find a spare badge lying on the shed floor, send me it

Comment

Well if you find a spare badge lying on the shed floor, send me it
                    Lol, I've got hundreds.

Maybe i can send you a jp ultimate badge and you fit that instead? Nah, that wouldn't work. Anyone who saw your cue would know it couldn't be genuine. It's too good eh?

On a serious note, there is another issue which I've just pointed out to someone else.

My 'normal' badges are changing very very soon cos I am aware of some fake cues circulating.

In the cue you have bought, the joint IS the badge, it's engraved with my name etc., and is solely associated with my products.

It's a name badge in itself. Just different.

So, better to have this unique arrangement with a genuine 'namebadge' joint, than potential comparison with inferior copies.

And remember, anyone standing behind you checking out your butt (ooer), can't fail to be impressed that you're using an original MW. Grab your coat love, you've pulled...
                    Last edited by MikeWooldridge; 3 November 2012, 11:13 AM.
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• ooh your so gd with words( impressed)lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        Lol, I've got hundreds.

Maybe i can send you a jp ultimate badge and you fit that instead? Nah, that wouldn't work. Anyone who saw your cue would know it couldn't be genuine. It's too good eh?

On a serious note, there is another issue which I've just pointed out to someone else.

My 'normal' badges are changing very very soon cos I am aware of some fake cues circulating.

In the cue you have bought, the joint IS the badge, it's engraved with my name etc., and is solely associated with my products.

It's a name badge in itself. Just different.

So, better to have this unique arrangement with a genuine 'namebadge' joint, than potential comparison with inferior copies.

And remember, anyone standing behind you checking out your butt (ooer), can't fail to be impressed that you're using an original MW. Grab your coat love, you've pulled... :-D
                        I think iv'e only ever seen one girl (who was gorgeous) playing snooker in the clubs i play in, so in 99.99999% of cases i would rather not "pull" thanks
                        A few pics of the cue i got, very nice too, trying it out later on, so will report back if i notice anything special about the Blackspin thingy, my camera isn't the best but you get the idea, the grain is nice and dark and to be honest if i had of paid full price for this cue i personally would have been very happy with it
                        Specs: 58", 9.75 Blackspin , 18.3 oz, 29.7 butt, 17" balance point.

Last edited by jrc750; 3 November 2012, 11:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          ooh your so gd with words( impressed)lol
                          And don't you go putting a JAWES nameplate in yours when you get it
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Great pics John.

Cue looks lovely, starts to put things in perspective. People can see what we're dealing with here.

And dare I say, I really like the 'naked' beauty of no nameplate on the front. Pure quality!

Great pics indeed. Good job man!
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• John that cue looks drop dead gorgeous muck , bagsy first buy

Comment

• Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

The ash on that cues is as good as I have seen!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X