Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
    I beg to differ. I think his communication is terrible.

A total of i think 5 PMs was sent over the last two years, never got a reply.......
    and you never will.

especially now.

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
    If you want to ask about an order email him direct ive never had a problem and he has always replyed fast
    i try

Originally Posted by Tred View Post
    In fairness, Mike has said countless times not to contact him via the forum but to use email.

(FWIW, my experience has also been that he's always responded promptly via email)
    yes tred i have.

but some people think they can do what they want and then complain when things don't go their way.
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk
      I beg to differ. I think his communication is terrible.

A total of i think 5 PMs was sent over the last two years, never got a reply.......
      and you never will.

especially now.

Suits me fine : ) no difference from parris way of doing business

Kudos for the fast reply

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tred View Post
        In fairness, Mike has said countless times not to contact him via the forum but to use email.

(FWIW, my experience has also been that he's always responded promptly via email)
        Exactly this.

Comment

• Wow, so much response for my first post, I'm grateful for that!

To clear things up, Mike responds to most of my emails within a day and I consider that fast.

It's really not a big deal that Mike missed a few of my emails, just that after payment there's no confirmation of anything and that made me a little edgy. Anyway he got back to me today with good news, yay!

Now all I have to do is to wait patiently! It's my first cue ever and I hope it plays well!

Comment

• Originally Posted by liptontea View Post
            Wow, so much response for my first post, I'm grateful for that!

To clear things up, Mike responds to most of my emails within a day and I consider that fast.

It's really not a big deal that Mike missed a few of my emails, just that after payment there's no confirmation of anything and that made me a little edgy. Anyway he got back to me today with good news, yay!

Now all I have to do is to wait patiently! It's my first cue ever and I hope it plays well!
            Do you just use the "air cue" just now then ?

Sorry, couldn't resist . .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Relax matey worth the wait and you will be pleased with the shark. The cue will also arrive well packaged and mike uses a good courier service...all good

Comment

• Mike said don't contact him by pm or phone. The rule is clear. I never had any sort of issue either by email or through his shop place orders. Mike usually reply very quickly less than a day sometimes in hours or even less than a hour. Mike does great custom service. He sent out my cues even there is over 700 pounds remaining balance just to make me receive cues as soon as possible. !!! If you follow his rules and respect him he will respect and take care of anyone he is dealing with.

Comment

• Ive had my shark afew months know and its a very nice cue, you will be very happy with it, mine was delivered by ups

Comment

• Anyone else received their cues yet ??? pics and review required

Comment

• Mike Wooldridge - *NEW* 'BlackSpin' Ferrule System

Still waiting for the post office van, dragging their heels as always.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Still waiting for the post office van, dragging their heels as always.
                        Lol you may well be best to look out for a UPS van
                        Mine came very late afternoon

Comment

• no, northern ireland. special delivery.
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

No sign yet, they'll probably pull a "we called but nobody was home" despite me being here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by liptontea View Post
                              Wow, so much response for my first post, I'm grateful for that!

Hi Liptontea... I wasn't able to PM you... So I'm hoping you'll see this post...

Where/when do you normally play? Thought maybe I can check out your new MW cue. I'm burning with curiosity about Mike's cues.

Cheers...
                              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Well it turns out it was delivered today, to a neighbours for some reason. First impressions, very impressed, jet black ebony along with a nicely shaped butt (that's what she said) coupled with 4 nicely spaced grain points that end about 3-4 inches from the ferrule.

I really can't see why this was a sin bin cue, it's easily as good as the special cue I had made around 14 years ago. You sure you didn't put this into the wrong pile Mike? . Pics to follow soon.

Gonna get some better ones tomorrow wghen it gets its first use.
                                Last edited by narl; 8 November 2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X