Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
    yes i know

last couple of years have been spent developing new products and, trust me, it's quite depressing. never ending changes/modifications, constant trips to my engineers.

everything is in place now though, i just need people to stop ordering cues so i can get on with the serious business of bringing my latest innovation to market....
    Lol, good answer.
    I'm sure they will be worth the wait. The 2 I've tried were great, so the new ones can only be better I'm sure!
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Just placed an order to have my cue fitted with the black spin + ultra shin, I'm really looking forward to the end result and will be a pleasure having my cue worked on by Mike him self.

Comment

• Mike, are you taking orders for blackspin ferule fitting at the moment? I think the brass ferule on my Jason Owen cue has come a little loose, or perhaps a weight is loose, very tinny sound and vibrations.

Looking to get that sorted and a blackspin fitted.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
          Mike, are you taking orders for blackspin ferule fitting at the moment? I think the brass ferule on my Jason Owen cue has come a little loose, or perhaps a weight is loose, very tinny sound and vibrations.

Looking to get that sorted and a blackspin fitted.
          Not quite mate but will in a week or so when shop re-opens.

www.handmadecues.com/zen

Will only take 1-2 days so you won't be without it for long.
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

www.handmadecues.com/zen

Wowser Mike, 6 o'clock on a Sunday morning. Are you up really early, or still to turn in ?

Comment

• sleep is for pussies
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

sleep is for pussies
                  That's generally the only time I can get some, when she's asleep!

Comment

sleep is for pussies
                    Yep, sleep when you are dead . . .

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

www.handmadecues.com/zen

Hi Mike, I have a Green Baize cue and would like to have it fitted with one of your new Black Spin Ferules. I can ship it from Canada UPS so you have it in a couple days and pay for the return at the same time. How much to have it fitted and how long?
                      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                        Hi Mike, I have a Green Baize cue and would like to have it fitted with one of your new Black Spin Ferules. I can ship it from Canada UPS so you have it in a couple days and pay for the return at the same time. How much to have it fitted and how long?
                        I'm sure you realize this, but that'll be an expensive little bit of plastic on the end of your cue!
                        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                          I'm sure you realize this, but that'll be an expensive little bit of plastic on the end of your cue!
                          I know from 1st hand experience, that it's not plastic, it did improve the feel on my cue & it's more than just 7mm of ferule
                          ( but I dare say Mike will be on soon to expand on this, as sleep is for . . etc etc ).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                            plastic! how very dare you!

expensive, fair enough

worth it though
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                              email any questions please mate, i don't use this forum to discuss business/prices.

info@handmadecues.com

shop reopens in a week if you wanna book it in.

www.handmadecues.com/zen

time = 1-2 days
                              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• I'd like to thank Mike for doing a beautiful job of repairing and refurbishing two cues that needed some TLC. Mike went above and beyond what I requested to produce two cues at look amazing and suit my game. The Black Spin tips he has put on them are just awesome. The feel and feedback along the cue is very reassuring. The amount of chalk they hold and the grip they produce is really impressive.

Thanks again Mike for exceeding all of my expectations...

Comment

Working...
                                X