*** Aurora Custom Snooker Cues ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    they must have buried him in the garden because i can't find any evidence of a death, no obituaries no death notices and according to the canadian goverment nobody called airin has died in canada in the last 5 years. you see some countries you might be able to hide this but canada is very up to date with everything online and a lot of people doing genealogy checks.

There were question if he actually existed in the last lot of months as well, from what ive seen it seems that Richard had a bad reputation with a lot of people so "Airin" was the person people were dealing with over email, yet it seems that nobody has ever seen him.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      There were question if he actually existed in the last lot of months as well, from what ive seen it seems that Richard had a bad reputation with a lot of people so "Airin" was the person people were dealing with over email, yet it seems that nobody has ever seen him.

if it walks like a duck............
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I also checked all the British Columbia, Vancouver and Richmond, BC obits about a week after I heard Airin passed away. Like ADR I could find no evidence of anyone named 'Airin' in any of the references going back 1 year.

Of course, perhaps Airin was a nickname (although I can't figure out what it would be short for) and also we never knew his last name.

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Fight Club deja vu.
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
            I also checked all the British Columbia, Vancouver and Richmond, BC obits about a week after I heard Airin passed away. Like ADR I could find no evidence of anyone named 'Airin' in any of the references going back 1 year.

Of course, perhaps Airin was a nickname (although I can't figure out what it would be short for) and also we never knew his last name.

Terry
            i knew his last name...

Comment

they must have buried him in the garden because i can't find any evidence of a death, no obituaries no death notices and according to the canadian goverment nobody called airin has died in canada in the last 5 years. you see some countries you might be able to do this but canada is very up to date with everything online and a lot of people doing genealogy checks.
              i had a look at that myself Andrew......something still not sitting quite right

Comment

i didn't say anything on the first thread because i had not had my suspicions confirmed but pretty much everybody agrees no such person as airin.

Comment

Real shame this......i assume that we must have been talking and buying items from Richard then .

Can't understand why he thought that he had to do this .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Real shame this......i assume that we must have been talking and buying items from Richard then .

Can't understand why he thought that he had to do this .
                    It has been said Richard has a bad rep, so needed to invent a new person to carry on selling cues, just not cricket that, wouldn't happen in UK
                    Or would it ???

Comment

Well it does seem that Superman32 is talking some truth... Airin is Richard's alter ego???

Comment

In dark times, when all the good of man has left the table, one man must stand against the nap, one man must hold up the cue of righteousness, don his cowl of justice and reinvent himself for the great good.
                        They call that man, Richard (maybe, well we aren't sure, but it's probably Rich. Let's go with that).
                        Long days and pleasant nights.

Comment

they must have buried him in the garden because i can't find any evidence of a death, no obituaries no death notices and according to the canadian goverment nobody called airin has died in canada in the last 5 years. you see some countries you might be able to hide this but canada is very up to date with everything online and a lot of people doing genealogy checks.
                          http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mtoll/locate2.htm

Comment

are we supose to go through that lot or have you found something

Comment

Hope you lot dont suss out my alter ego!!
                              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Sending you an email Kevin.
                                Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                                My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                                X