No announcement yet.

*** Aurora Custom Snooker Cues ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not personally have any dealings with Aurora, but my friends Johnny, Snookered and nukihz in Singapore have done so.

You have read Johnny and Snookered's experience, but for nukihz he received a 1 pc ash with 1 face splice of pale moon ebony after around 2-3 weeks if i'm not wrong after he emailed Airin checking if he has any ready made cue for sale.

Anyway being curious and all I went to Aurora's website and noticed something. If you look at the certificate that Airin and Richard signed off, their script looks somewhat similar, as if signed by the same person. Well I might be wrong though but after the revelations made on this thread you can't help but wonder.

Also, is there such a last name Aurora in Canada? The signature by "Airin" reads pretty much like "Airin Aurora".
    Anyway I'm just curious as my friends are involved, and I feel sorry for those who lost their money in this.
    John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Originally Posted by renniwevarb View Post
      ......Also, is there such a last name Aurora in Canada? The signature by "Airin" reads pretty much like "Airin Aurora"....
      Aurora is the name of the company, not the person

Comment

yup, I have a aurora cue and it was delivered quite fast after some random email to Airin asking if he has any ready cues available.
        Cue plays very well though. so much better that I have decided to sell my TW.

Originally Posted by renniwevarb View Post
        I do not personally have any dealings with Aurora, but my friends Johnny, Snookered and nukihz in Singapore have done so.

You have read Johnny and Snookered's experience, but for nukihz he received a 1 pc ash with 1 face splice of pale moon ebony after around 2-3 weeks if i'm not wrong after he emailed Airin checking if he has any ready made cue for sale.

Anyway being curious and all I went to Aurora's website and noticed something. If you look at the certificate that Airin and Richard signed off, their script looks somewhat similar, as if signed by the same person. Well I might be wrong though but after the revelations made on this thread you can't help but wonder.

Also, is there such a last name Aurora in Canada? The signature by "Airin" reads pretty much like "Airin Aurora".
        Anyway I'm just curious as my friends are involved, and I feel sorry for those who lost their money in this.

Comment

This thread has been setup to see who still has outstanding cues or payments, please keep it to that.

As to the discussion if Airin is a real person or not please leave that up to me and I will post my findings soon.

We will get to the bottom of this and we will get everybody a refund or their cues.

Comment

ferret:

In line with your statement 'We will get to the bottom of this and we will get everybody a refund or their cues.'

'Mr. Phelps (read ferret) your next mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to go to work doing the same for all those who lost deposits and/or cues from Dan Shelton. This post will self-destruct in 20 seconds'...(cue MI music)

Terry
            (I'm being serious here as even with MW's help I don't think many of the problems with Dan were solved, including my own)
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Terry I will look into this also and try and get in contact with Dan.

Give me a few days to speak with Mike on this and I will ask members who still have unresolved problems to contact me.

Comment

Looks like the Aurora ebay account is still going strong

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aurora-1-p...11%26rk%3D1%26

Comment

*** Aurora Custom Snooker Cues ***

It's amazing the amount of experienced tsf members who were saying "oh no, Airin iis a real person. My cue was fine. Rip." when they really have'nt got a clue. Gullable people on here in abundance.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                    This thread has been setup to see who still has outstanding cues or payments, please keep it to that.

As to the discussion if Airin is a real person or not please leave that up to me and I will post my findings soon.

We will get to the bottom of this and we will get everybody a refund or their cues.
                    Your effort has been highly appreciated!!!

Comment

Richard isn't taking orders for any more cues, even for cash up front. He said he's going to be busy catching up with all the cues that have already been ordered. I hope this means that some dear friends here will get the cues they ordered. Fingers crossed.
                      Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                        Terry I will look into this also and try and get in contact with Dan.

Give me a few days to speak with Mike on this and I will ask members who still have unresolved problems to contact me.
                        Ferret be nice if the Dan Shelton problem could be solved,as nearly 3 years now for some of us

thanks

Comment

I placed an order with Airin since around October 2010. First when I placed my order, I ordered a maple cue (timeless timber) with 12 splices including 4 splices of snakewood. Airin quoted me the total price of $960 CND. I then deposited to his Paypal account at the amount of around $300-360 CND (it's been awhile, so I can't remember exactly) Anyway, I waited until around April 2011 until I saw one Aurora cue in Thailand which belongs to a guy who ordered his cue directly with Airin. The quality of the snakewood that I saw on that cue was CRAP!!! So I sent a message to Airin asking if I can still change the design on my cue to be just plain ebony butt, and he said "YES". He re-quoted me the new price of my cue to be at $550 CND. I've been waiting for my Aurora cue ever since. I sent several messages through Aurora Facebook page but never got any replies back.

If you need my detail, please contact me directly at atisakdi@hotmail.com

It'd be nice to get a refund back...now I don't want Aurora cue anymore.

Regards,
                          Atisakdi

Comment

Originally Posted by atisakdi View Post
                            I placed an order with Airin since around October 2010. First when I placed my order, I ordered a maple cue (timeless timber) with 12 splices including 4 splices of snakewood. Airin quoted me the total price of $960 CND. I then deposited to his Paypal account at the amount of around $300-360 CND (it's been awhile, so I can't remember exactly) Anyway, I waited until around April 2011 until I saw one Aurora cue in Thailand which belongs to a guy who ordered his cue directly with Airin. The quality of the snakewood that I saw on that cue was CRAP!!! So I sent a message to Airin asking if I can still change the design on my cue to be just plain ebony butt, and he said "YES". He re-quoted me the new price of my cue to be at $550 CND. I've been waiting for my Aurora cue ever since. I sent several messages through Aurora Facebook page but never got any replies back.

If you need my detail, please contact me directly at atisakdi@hotmail.com

It'd be nice to get a refund back...now I don't want Aurora cue anymore.

Regards,
                            Atisakdi
                            If you paid via paypal, why not issue a dispute through them?
                            That's more than enough time, and contact opportunities for them to return the money, surely?
                            Long days and pleasant nights.

Comment

Hi Nullsys,

Like I said, I made the deposit to Airin since October 2010. Isn't that too long ago to still be able to issue a dispute with Paypal? If that can really be done, sure! I will go ahead and issue a dispute or file a claim directly. Anybody who knows a rule/regulation of Paypal please help to give me input too...

Thanks in advance.
                              Atisakdi

Comment

To be honest with you, I'd probably spend 5 minutes looking that up myself, if I've had hundreds of pounds missing for two years.
                                Long days and pleasant nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X